Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

One of Our Christmas Presents From Mama

susi794

Staff member
Look at what Mama got us! We got some skineez, some balls, another crinkle tunnel, some kong toys for hugging and scratching, catnip dynomite cigars, lots of bags of treats, a giant bag of dry food from Auntie Debbie, we each got a skull and crossbones sweater (Auntie Tess found them for us) and we also got this ball track toy--Mom can change the configuration on it and add to it so we won't ever get bored with it. We like it so far. Here's a little video so you can see it:

Last edited by a moderator:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great Video Susi! Nudie has a ball track like that and she loves it (I change it every week):BigSmile:

TotenEngel

Banned
One of Smeagols fave things is his ping pong balls! (we have wooden floors so they go forever!!) I think the track would get destroyed in minutes to get to the ball!!!
Love the vid though :D

Bella07

Banned
The video is cute, and such a great toy! Thanks for showing us two of your sweeties in action. It just further helps to prove how much I am looking forward to having a Sphynx in my life.

Back