Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

One of the things I like most about my Sphynx

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
One of the things I like most about my Sphynx is that she likes to spend time with me. The other day I was home working on some house projects. While I was ironing some shirts she laid across my shoulders like a fur coat! She enjoys sitting on my shoulders while I prepare supper. I hold up whatever I am working on so she can smell it. She also lets me know when she wants to play by coming up and swatting my leg! These are such amazing cats!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Smiling. How special is this breed!? I am always a,axed when a member is upset that their baby is so demanding of their time and it bothers them lol. I love it...most of the time lol.

susi794

Staff member
The thing I love the most about my Sphynx is how outgoing and friendly they are. My babies aren’t afraid when people come to meet with me even the very first time. I had an insurance guy here the other day and Ubuntu jumped up on his lap and purred while she looked adoringly into his eyes. He melted in record time and started cooing at her. Everybody who comes here comments about how friendly they are. I love the way they snuggle and want to be near me. I love how they try to console me when I’m sad. I love how they are concerned and guard me when somebody is doing something new to me (therapists, phlebotomist, etc.). I love the way they give me a kiss every morning when I get up.....the list of things I love about them is endless!

I love how Butchie gets restless about 30 mins before I'm due to finish work and moans at my hubby (who works from home mostly) until I walk in the door, and then I love the way he comes running to greet me, making all sorts of happy noises! And I love the way he follows me about wherever I go in the house, watching and "helping" me with whatever I'm doing :joyful: And I love it when he lies around my neck like a hairless boa! And I love the look he gives me when I wrap him in a blanket to clip his claws, like "...I thought we were friends!" :D

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aww these post make me sooo happy! I love how my Binky is sooo cheeky and when I return from a stressful day at work she manages to make me smile, we do our welcome home dance of running around the house then she jumps on back n we go for a wander, usually I get a love bite on my elbow, god knows why she loves my elbows which actual hurts but all in the name of love!

There are so many things I love about my Sphynx!

I love how it feels like Uber is "my boy". If I leave his side he will often come looking for me and meow to be let in if I'm behind a closed door.

I love when we are watching TV and he starts to groom me.

I love his inquisitive personality and that he wants to be picked up to watch us make dinner.

I love how he won over my crazy dog loving aunt and cousin.

I never imagined how complete my life would feel once I finally had my Gotcha Day but it is so wonderful and I would love to have another Sphynx some day!