Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Oogi pics thread

Yoda mom

Staff member
@kibaspirit Happy Oogi Gotcha!
Cute alarm who works the camera!

Soo happy for you ! He looks like he is settling in seamlessly !

Oogi has personality plus!
Head smooches,
Look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oogi is a little charmer! He's playing with the camera like he never did anything else. What a cutie.

kibaspirit

Lairian
@Bailey21 Any tips for keeping it clean? He is clean everywhere & surprisingly non-greasy, but we can't seem to keep his nose clean:p

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Big time cute alarm! What a little sweetheart {= Congratulations on your gotcha day!

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol he totally does look like he’s posing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Bailey21 Any tips for keeping it clean? He is clean everywhere & surprisingly non-greasy, but we can't seem to keep his nose clean:p
Sadly, none. My boys usually have a pink nose 1 day of the month: bath day lol! It’s usually clean for a day maybe 2 max before they’re brown again. I’ve heard some people have luck with putting a tiny bit of coconut oil on a cotton ball and wiping the nose with it! I just say it’s adds character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kibaspirit

Lairian
He is starting to look like a panther!

We are cleaning his ears once a week & his eyes/nose everyday. He enjoys being cleaned. Ear cleanings are his favorite! He is also very non-greasy. I read about other sphynx owners dealing with "grease streaks" on stuff, but he has a very light peach fuzz and it seems to wick it away.

Attachments

Last edited:

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
And why not be obsessed?! He is beautiful. Love the pic of him licking the blanket

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is gorgeous! What a little love bundle. They bring instant joy and love, don’t they? Oogi looks like he’s in heaven with your family. Such a cutie.

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beautiful photos of your very handsome little dude! He loves the camera