Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Oogi pics thread

kibaspirit

Lairian

Posted one of these elsewhere on the site, but I love these glamour shots of my nude dude in his new hoodie :)

kibaspirit

Lairian
@kibaspirit omg cute alarm! I could only wish my nakids would love bubble baths!
Lol I will send mine over for lessons from Oogi

@Yoda mom you are a sphynx expert :) but I will share what we do.
It only took us 3 baths to get him comfortable. We fill the tub so that the water is at his mid-chest, almost up to the neck. His legs and tummy are totally immersed. It is also very warm. We add the HyLyt at the beginning and agitate the water a lot to get all those bubbles. Honestly, the deep water seems to be the key. He feels comfortable when he is immersed as much as possible in the warmth and the bubbles sort of "hug" him in the water too. We also don't run the faucet at all when he's in the tub as the sound of running water seems to make him uncomfortable. Next time we bathe him I will try to remember to do a video, maybe other lairians with kittens could find it useful.

My partner and I are very calm during all this and I think that helps too. Talking in a normal voice and not allowing yourself to ever be agitated.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@kibaspirit oooh definitely not an expert just a lot of trial and error ...
I have learned sooo much from members over the years and always try to share .
I learn something new everyday from new members and long time members .
That’s is why this community is so great ... down to earth fun friendly bunch always here to support and share on the journey .

I would love to see a video of Oogi spay day! It would be greatly appreciated by all us !
It would be a great thread to start for a “spa day videos “
Hugs n head smooches !

Yoda mom

Staff member
Adorable as always ! Just scares the heck out of me on the dash .. ((hugs)))

Lol I imagine in time when the time is right we will be seeing an update for a brother or sister

Back