Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Opal Jeans Traveling Adventures

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG look how well she’s doing on a leash. I love how she sits in the driver’s seat with you guys. So sweet!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is super precious! I love that last one with her personality and pizazz shining through!

Just wondering. Does she get the zoomies in the truck while you sleep? I know there’s not a lot of space, but I’m sure that won’t stop a sphynx on a mission at 3am!

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
She is super precious! I love that last one with her personality and pizazz shining through!

Just wondering. Does she get the zoomies in the truck while you sleep? I know there’s not a lot of space, but I’m sure that won’t stop a sphynx on a mission at 3am!
Not the zoomies. She just goes on a rampage of attacking us under the blankets. When we are at home she will get the zoomies though lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Sheofthrone3 they are such characters! Only cats could get away with disturbing our sleep by attcking our feet! Opal Jean is beautiful. I’m looking forward to the next round of photos

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
@Sheofthrone3 they are such characters! Only cats could get away with disturbing our sleep by attcking our feet! Opal Jean is beautiful. I’m looking forward to the next round of photos
Thank you! And yes. I get so annoyed when she wakes me up but then she starts purring and getting snuggly and all is forgiven.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol she sure is a talker! I’m kinda getting jelly of all your adventures across the states. You make your job look totally glamorous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
Love love the adventures of Opal Jean!
She certainly knows how to work the camera! She is a real Hoot!
Love seeing the pics
Reminds me of my OTR trip with my Rottie years ago to Texas etc thinking we probably were in the same rest stops

Safe miles and Sphynx smiles!

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Here we are on a little hike in Lake Havasu, Arizona.

It was warm so Opie didn't need her sweater and she had a blast! She wanted to climb up and down the cliff, play with rocks and plants, smell flowers, etc.

She didn't freak out about the leash or harness.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
These are wonderful photos. I love these stories of Opal's adventures. What a lucky girl.

Some day you should consider taking the best of and putting a photo book together!