Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Opal Jeans Traveling Adventures

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yoda used to always pee in my moms garden ! We started calling him little garden pisser

My mom had also started laying a patio in the back, so they had to have a big load of gravel/stone delivered and spread all in the area for the patio stones. You bet your kibble he pooped in that gravel

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Yoda used to always pee in my moms garden ! We started calling him little garden pisser

My mom had also started laying a patio in the back, so they had to have a big load of gravel/stone delivered and spread all in the area for the patio stones. You bet your kibble he pooped in that gravel
Oh my lanta! "You bet your kibble" is so cute!
And I think it was between the sand and the fact she had just woken up and not went yet. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
She was just too tempted by the most giant litter box she’s ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh yeah. All that soft sand and her just waking up and not going get played a big part lol

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
Max pees outside too. He has never pooped, but I'm sure if he had to go, he would have no compunctions about doing so outside. ha ha.
Honestly, I've never seen a cat to outside let alone use the bathroom outside so I was just so surprised. Not sure why. She's an animal and cats dont NEED a litter box. Lol

Toa and Ross

Staff member
But you do look great in that green grass! And you can wink very well. Moms, better keep your boys in the house when Opal crosses town:)

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
no fear at all !
Elfie would be yelling but it wouldn't be cute; she'd be super pissed with me for even daring to think about taking her outside!!

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
At the Rest Area in Mississippi! The River is the border between Mississippi and Louisiana.

We are headed home for the weekend. I got Ope some stuff. She got a new collar, booties, two shirts from Sphynxswag, sun screen, and kitty bubbles. Gonna celebrate my husbands birthday and Valentine's day ( they are both on the same day) and hopefully going to see our daughters. Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!