Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Opal Jeans Traveling Adventures

gojira14

Lairian
Still here guys. Head to turn around And go back to where we woke up. They have the mountain shut down to trucks because of the high winds. Opal wasn't happy about the traffic either.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Well Opal, just be lucky you’re safe and warm with your mommie and daddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
This is in Yerington, Nevada. Opal was looking at the mountains.
I-80 west is still closed and when it eventually opens we will need all or our tire chains. So we decided to go back east then go south and cut across and come back up.
It'll add about another 800-1000 miles on our trip. But our company said we will get paid for it. Wish we could've known that a few days ago. We've lost thousands sitting there.

Also, yesterday I made Opals vet appointment for her Spay and microchip. It's the end of March. So we have until then to run and makeup what we lost this week.

Hope everyone else has been having a good week and has a great Thursday, Friday, and weekend!

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
The crazy thing is, where that giant lake is, it wasn't really that cold. Just the ground was cold and it was a little windy but that's it. Very confusing on the body. Lol that's why Opal is in her Sack. I didn't want her feet to get cold and we weren't stopping for long enough to put her booties on.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheofthrone3 checking in on you yours and Opal

Prayers you are safe not sure if your family and friends are in the tornado hit areas
(((Hugs))) and positve vibes

Sooo much snow and flooding in several states not sure if you are om the road

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
@Sheofthrone3 checking in on you yours and Opal

Prayers younare safe not sure if your family and friends are in the tornado hit areas
(((Hugs))) amdand positve vibes

Sooo much snow and flooding in several states not sure if you are om the road
Thank you for checking in!
Our home is in North Alabama so we we're not hit by the tornadoes. But we did get severe flooding that has yet to go down. I mean like lakes. But we haven't been home. Our neighbors are looking after the house. But so far we are in decent weather except for it being cold!
Hope you and yours are doing well and are also safe from the weather

Sheofthrone3

Lairian
We are in New Mexico on i-40 heading to Cali. It was warm and Opal kept scratching at the window we went on a little walk.

The other photos are from land we just got! They accepted our offer today and we close on the 26th. We are in the blue square and right off the river. We will be clearing some of the trees and building our home in the next few years. I think Opal will really enjoy exploring our new land!

Hope all is well with everyone!