Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Opal Jeans Traveling Adventures

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry I haven't been updating. For some reason I haven't been able to post photos here. So I'm hoping this one posts.

But we closed on our land and Opal got to hangout for while.

Opal also went into Heat when we got here. So she's not getting fixed until we are home and she's not in heat. I don't want to take any risks. She's just being super annoying. Lol but we love her so we'll deal with it.

I can't post the photo because it days it's an adult image but it's my man (He doesn't have a shirt on) but Opal is rubbing all over his face. He shaved his beard off and has stubble now. So it's the perfect scratching pad.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I tried to posts some of these the other day when replying to Yodas comment but it wouldn't allow me to upload any photos. So I'll post them now since I'm allowed to now. Lol
Opal got a new harness and leash. It works really well. And I got her a hoodie and hat for her ears. She's loving being home with her sisters.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Opal looks fabulous in her pink outfit and her harness! And so cute how she snuggle with her sisters!
She looks so cute, can’t imagine she’s annoying;-).

There were issues with posting on this site while on tapatalk so that’s the reason you couldn’t post photos. The issues should be solved now.

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We went to a different park today with my oldest step daughter and her best friend. Opal Jean loved sunbathing and watching all the kids. She got lots of lovins from many kids today too. She saw all these kids climbing this plastic Rock thing and decided she wanted to climb it too. It was so cute. The first photo she actually has her tongue stuck out.

Happy Saturday evfurbody!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Opal has such an adventurous life! It’s great to see her having so much fun. The tongue out photo is fabulous!

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We are still home. But my Best Friend of almost 8 years came down to visit and met Opal Jean. (Jean is my bff mom's middle name. I call her mom too. Lol)
She's my GodMom and was GodMom of My previous Rat and Puppy.
Her and Opal love each other so much already.

Our neighbors dog came over for a minute and wanted to love on Ope but she swatted him.

That cow / sunflower painting was painted by my youngest sister for my kitchen.

Hope evfurbody is having a good week!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Ooooh Opal is loved by so many people and other animals. What a lucky girl.
Love the cow/sunflower drawing your sister made! Very creative and beautiful.

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Today Opal Jean got spayed and microchipped! The vet said she did really well. I love our vet. Some of them and the staff follow her on Instagram and keep up with her travels. It's nice to know they bond with their patients.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww that’s so cool they follow her! I’m glad she’s doing well after her surgery. Fast mending, Opal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheofthrone3 Speedy healing vibes to Opal Jean! Great you have an awesome vet amd staff!
Remember to call the microchip company directly to make sure she is registered (often a separate fee ) amd they have your correct info

My one vet included the registration but I still called to confirm accuracy l

Safe miles amd sphnyx smiles!
I have to admit that it is one of my favorites outfit of hers!

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Sheofthrone3 Speedy healing vibes to Opal Jean! Great you have an awesome vet amd staff!
Remember to call the microchip company directly to make sure she is registered (often a separate fee ) amd they have your correct info

My one vet included the registration but I still called to confirm accuracy l

Safe miles amd sphnyx smiles!
I have to admit that it is one of my favorites outfit of hers!
My vet does the registration included and it's already registered to them and I went and added me and Robert onto it when we got home. It was pretty easy!

I love her Vets and staff and she's already back to her usual self!

She went from 4.8lbs to 7.4lbs! My little chunk! And this is one of my favorites as well!

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We went to the property today to stake out the house and rooms. Opal came along to supervise. Robert let her walk around but she stayed right by me even when I wasn't holding her leash. When she got tired she pawed my leg so I would pick her up. The. The neighbor pup came and tried to kiss her. Opal wasn't having any of that.

We head back out on the road tomorrow. You'll be seeing a lot of us on the property as we come home and start to build the house!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheofthrone3 how exciting ! Keep us updated often on your new home!
Amd of course love love Opal Jean’s outfit!

Safe miles and sphynx smiles!
Following closely for pics amd updates!
Hugs n head smooches!