Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Opal Jeans Traveling Adventures

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Inside of the Truck Museum! Got to look at so many old trucks!
3346c50875ae394ffc5af4dee0298368.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dublin Riis

Lairian
Hi my sweet Opal! I haven't visited the Lair in a while, but thought I'd say hello just the same. I haven't changed my name on the Lair yet to Dublinandyudjin. Gotta find a good photo of both together. We're your BIGGEST fans, little Opal, but you already knew that
; )

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi my sweet Opal! I haven't visited the Lair in a while, but thought I'd say hello just the same. I haven't changed my name on the Lair yet to Dublinandyudjin. Gotta find a good photo of both together. We're your BIGGEST fans, little Opal, but you already knew that
; )
Oh my lanta! We are your biggest fans too! I didn't know this was the same as the ones on insta! I love seeing y'all grow! It would be pawesome if one day we could meet!

Dublin Riis

Lairian
Oh my lanta! We are your biggest fans too! I didn't know this was the same as the ones on insta! I love seeing y'all grow! It would be pawesome if one day we could meet!

I live vicariously through your photos wherever you travel. I LOVE the scenery! I especially like seeing how Opal appears relaxed with everything going on around her. Guess that's what happens when you're raised "on the road." Safe travels, my friend

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I live vicariously through your photos wherever you travel. I LOVE the scenery! I especially like seeing how Opal appears relaxed with everything going on around her. Guess that's what happens when you're raised "on the road." Safe travels, my friend
That's what most people question about her. How well she does on a leash, truck, and with everything around her. She's just a pretty chill KitKat!

Back