Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Open to adopt any age, gender or color

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajrc76

Lairian
Hello,

I have been obsessed with the breed for years. Unfortunately we have just recently lost our 19 yr old male cat whose personality had made him "an only child". We respected his need to be the only cat in the house.

Now that we are open to adopt again, we would welcome a new kitty to our home. A gender, color or age do not make a difference. Please drop me a line if interested.

Sincerely - Anna

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm sorry for the loss of your kitty. Was he a sphynx? I think you should adopt two more instead of just one! I hope your perfect kitty comes along very soon

ajrc76

Lairian
Oh, I'm in part of Los Angeles county. My little old man was not Sphynx, but he had the slender body of one. When I shaved him for the summer, he could pass for one :Smile: Once during out of state travelling, local kids were asking, " is that a cat or a dog?"

ranalashae

Banned
I'm sorry about your loss, that has to be tough.

I think you should just google sphynx breeders in your area. Make sure to do your research though, not all breeders are the same. Then email a few and see if they have any older cats that need a home! Some breeders I have talked to sell their older kitties for far less then the pricey kittens. Good luck!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your male cat. Welcome to the site. You will find it to be a friendly and helpful forum. Good luck on your search.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Anna and we wish you the best of luck in your search! Just remember to take your time and a kitty will come your way!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! If you want an older kitty, keep your eyes peeled onto Craigslist- they seem to pop up from time to time.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nineteen years is a good long life for a kitty. You must have taken very good care of him. I'm sorry to hear that he's gone - it's so hard to say goodbye to a friend. Good luck finding the perfect companion.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sorry about your old cat.
I have a 18 year old cat that has many problems.
Good Luck finding a sphynx.
Make sure you are careful because there are many scams and bad people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back