Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Orange County Family looking to adopt

MamaBurns3

Lairian
Hey everyone, I'm Brittany. I'm a stay home mom to three very sweet kiddos. He or she will never be alone and will have tons of love and attention. It has been a life long dream of mine to have a sphynx. I've done tons of research over the years and we are ready to spoil our new little buddy. Please let me know if you are looking to rehome your sphynx and you are in southern California. Feel free to ask any and all questions, as I will have tons as well, lol.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Hope members from your area will pm you. Good luck in your search

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So glad to have you here! Definitely keep an eye out here, but also frequent your area shelter’s web pages. You’ll find the right one!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Rorynp

Lairian
Hey everyone, I'm Brittany. I'm a stay home mom to three very sweet kiddos. He or she will never be alone and will have tons of love and attention. It has been a life long dream of mine to have a sphynx. I've done tons of research over the years and we are ready to spoil our new little buddy. Please let me know if you are looking to rehome your sphynx and you are in southern California. Feel free to ask any and all questions, as I will have tons as well, lol.
Hey Brittany,
Did you find a cat? I have 2 year old female, I’m in Chino.

Attachments

Rorynp

Lairian
Here’s the thing, she’s not aggressive, she’s never hurt anyone, and she has zero health issues. She’s considered a violet/ lilac with greenish blue eyes. She has no accidents, she’s spayed, and chipped.
She just hides, she’s a cat’s cat; meaning she hangs with the other Sphinx all day, and avoids us.
She sleeps with my 7 and, or 10 year old every night though, and she isn’t very vocal.

MamaBurns3

Lairian
Here’s the thing, she’s not aggressive, she’s never hurt anyone, and she has zero health issues. She’s considered a violet/ lilac with greenish blue eyes. She has no accidents, she’s spayed, and chipped.
She just hides, she’s a cat’s cat; meaning she hangs with the other Sphinx all day, and avoids us.
She sleeps with my 7 and, or 10 year old every night though, and she isn’t very vocal.
I heard females can be that way. We are actually getting a sphynx kitten in a few weeks but a buddy for him wouldn't the worst idea. I think our two massive cat trees will fit two sphynx lol
Whats your rehoming fee?

Attachments

Rorynp

Lairian
That’s amazing! The cat tree that is..... I hadn’t really thought about the fee, we paid like $1200 for her, but I get that’s a sunk cost. $100 for the carrier sound fair?

MamaBurns3

Lairian
I think we can manage that lol
Let me speak with my husband, we are going away for the weekend. Ill let you know soon.
When you get a chance , can you send photos to my cell.

Rorynp

Lairian
Yes, I will try and find more and take more. She’s not going anywhere, enjoy the weekend! What is your phone number?

MamaBurns3

Lairian
That’s amazing! The cat tree that is..... I hadn’t really thought about the fee, we paid like $1200 for her, but I get that’s a sunk cost. $100 for the carrier sound fair?
Let me talk with my husband about getting 2 sooner then expected. We are going away this weekend, ill get back to you soon.
Can you send me pics of her to my cell?

MamaBurns3

Lairian
Let me speak with my husband, we are going away for the weekend. Ill let you know soon.
When you get a chance , can you send photos to my cell.
Oops thought my message did send lol
My bad for the repeat