Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Orpheus turned 1 today!!!

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So Orpheus turned 1 today. Just thought I would share some photos.

Attachments

Aawww, happy birthday Orpheus! :D What a gorgeous boy he is, or maybe I should say little man now hehe! And you can tell he really loves his b-day hat... :ROFLMAO: Love that grumpy face and then the next pawing it off!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:love::love::love: Happy birthday buddy!! Sending extra tummy rubs, treats and cuddles today!

Is your IG @orpheus_and_lyre?? I just saw an Orpheus with a bday cake on my feed, but he doesn’t match your Lair profile picture.:unsure:

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:love::love::love: Happy birthday buddy!! Sending extra tummy rubs, treats and cuddles today!

Is your IG @orpheus_and_lyre?? I just saw an Orpheus with a bday cake on my feed, but he doesn’t match your Lair profile picture.:unsure:
Yes that's me! I haven't gotten around to changing my profile photo. I made my account before he came home haha

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Happy birthday handsome boy!! Loving those pics, especially that grumpy face, and that adorable little belly !!! :love: How did he like his cake?
He loved the icing haha and the tuna treat on-top ate a little of the real cake but like.most kids that wasn't his favourite part

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Anansi , ah! Happy 1st Birthday Orpheus! Love love all the pics of the purrfect celebration!
Birthday smooches sent with wishes for health and sphnyx smiles !