Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Osi's Odds

Yana and Osiris

Lairian
So, yesterday Osi was scratching walls again while I was using toilet, then I realised, what if sphynxes think we are stupid and teach us how to bury turds? I don't have any other explanation :D

Also, a question for all sphynx parents, why do they start yumming after finishing their morning meal? Like their meow tone goes deeper and deeper and eventually sounds like "Hello". Osiris will jump on the closet and shoot "hellos" from up there and won't stop until he gathers the entire household around him, but why? Is he trying to push a family announcement like "listen y'all, today I'm expecting 5 meals and 3 different snacks, don't forget to entertain me, I'm still your baby and I need your attention" and he stops after dismissing the group or he is still hungry (although he doesn't seem hungry to me, just annoying). He even goes "hElLoW" while drinking :D I know they are loquacious, but it's always in the morning and after his breakfast.

---------------------------------------------------
Photo: " I didn't eat your semolina pudding "

Attachments

• drxtgrdrg.jpg
    drxtgrdrg.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
  • esfesfdfs.jpg
    esfesfdfs.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Yana and Osiris , oh my heart, I am getting an image. such fun babies! I swear they are so smart and cat,dog,monkey, baby all in one for life. hugs n head smooches. off the tend to Batman's talking feed me!! again lol

Back