Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Oswald & Iris!!!!

TiffJM

Lairian
We welcomed Oswald & Iris into our family today! We could not be more in love. They have been hiding most of the day- getting used to their new environment but I’m so glad they have each other to snuggle up with until they start to trust us more. ♥️
IMG_2346.jpeg
IMG_5985.jpeg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Oh they are adorable. Hopefully they settle in quickly and you are so,right they will adapt easier since you got 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@TiffJM , melt my heart!!! happiest double Gotcha of adorables Oswald and Iris! it's a big new world and surely having each other they will settle in quickly. I look forward to updates pics and tales! never hesitate to ask any questions. all paws are family! hugs n double head smooches {= {=
happy gotcha.jpeg
happy gotcha.jpeg
happy gotcha day.jpeg

TiffJM

Lairian
@TiffJM , checking in on adorables Oswald and Iris. hugss n head smooches. {= {=
They are doing wonderful and settling in good! We had a vet check up on Tuesday and poor Iris has an ear infection. We have drops for 7 days and then another vet check. Other than that they are super healthy, active and so so so sweet! The vet showed me how to clean their ears really good too! Thank you for checking on us! I’ve included some pics of my cuties!
IMG_2506.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6060.jpeg
    IMG_6060.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 11

Yoda mom

Staff member
@TiffJM , Melt my heart! precious photos! healing vibes on the ear infection. curious what drops prescribed? what tips did they give showing how to clean ears. helpful to all of us. keep us updated on the recheck.

hugs n head smooches {= {=

babymeow

Lairian
Such a cute pair! {= Is Iris the light brown colored one? I hope her eye feels better soon! Such wonderful news they are healthy!

TiffJM

Lairian
@TiffJM , Melt my heart! precious photos! healing vibes on the ear infection. curious what drops prescribed? what tips did they give showing how to clean ears. helpful to all of us. keep us updated on the recheck.

hugs n head smooches {= {=
Oh how she hates the drops!! I can’t wait to be done with them- tomorrow!!!!!! (And she can’t wait as well!) They prescribed Tresederm 15ml. I brought the ear cleaner that was actually suggested somewhere on here to ask the vet about - TrizUltra+keto and she said that is a fantastic brand. They just put a drop in the ear and rub it and then used a cotton ball to get any wax/debris out. Oswald did not have hardly anything but poor Iris had quite the buildup but her ears are looking very clear now that she’s been on her medicine! We have a recheck at the vet next week!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@TiffJM thank you for the updates! trizultra w/keto has been a game changer for nearly 20 yrs on my nakids, furbaby kitties and pups.
I wet swissper cotton rounds and qtips with trizultra and wipe out ears 2x a week. Tobylove's get dirtier quicker so 3x a week for him. I use it on my pups weekly. so glad my vet suggested it years ago. my pup had awful ear infections and vet told me to use it regularly. never an ear issue again.
it is dual purpose as a skin flush. for a decade I have been using it for weekly skin wipe downs with rectangle swisspers on my nakids. I get swisspers at walmart. really gets the brown off armpits, bellies, neck, chin ( I do not use on their faces). can go a long time between spa days. I use to wipe around nail beds too on pawdicure day and pat dry.

so glad for the improvement on Iris. continued positive vibes and hugs n head smooches to adorables Oswald and Iris.

Tresaderm is good stuff too! hugs n head smooches following for updates! {= {=
attaching a pic of the trizultra w/keto for those following.

Attachments

• trizultra new.jpeg
    trizultra new.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
  • swisspers.jpeg
    swisspers.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 4
  • swisspers.jpg
    swisspers.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 4
Back