Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Othello and Tara

MaryMary

Lairian
This coming October will mark two years since Tara came to live with us. Tara is a 3 year old Chinese Crested Dog. She is a rescue and a real sweetie! The cat, Othello is much nicer to her than she is to him. Once he got over the fact that she's odd looking for a roomie and she is awkward and clumsy compared to him, they became friends. Tara looks up to him because he knows all the human secrets. Othello can quickly and quietly get to treats (my unattended meal) throw it down on the floor and share it with her when I am not looking. It's like a pet party treat frenzy!

Tara has her moments too and plays tricks on Othello. I will post those another time. Here's a cute picture of them together.

Attachments

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Sounds like Othello is a little trouble maker lol. Both of your babies are beautiful. I enjoyed your introduction.

Patti

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaryMary , Awh thank you for the wonderful update :)
Happy upcoming 2 yr Tara gotcha anniversary
Bless you for giving Tara her forever home
and sharing a precious picture of Tara and Othello

Looking forward to more pics and tales

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a cuties. They match perfectly. Laughed while reading your intro of Othello and Tara. Sounds like they bring much joy to your household.

bluejay1919

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Love their names and they look like quite the pair!