Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Othie Had Babies! Now We Are 13!!!!

susi794

Staff member
Othie surprised me and gave birth to 4 beautiful little babies this afternoon! So now I officially have 13 sphynx cats! Here are some pics:

They are adorable and mama is doing very well.
Wow! My cup runneth over!

Susi and the whole gang

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very nice. Congrats!!!
The dark one looks like it could be a torbie (tortie with tabby markings) if those are red spots on her head, plus a tortie, a red, and a blue and white, it looks like on first glance.

Congrats again,
much love.

Inferno12

Banned
Holly Molly!!! Congratulations. No one more than you deserves so much happiness but I bet you are exhausted :Worn-out:

Your house looks so happy Susi! Congrats on so many healthy beautiful babies.

Oh and keep the pics coming :Wink:

susi794

Staff member
Very nice. Congrats!!!
The dark one looks like it could be a torbie (tortie with tabby markings) if those are red spots on her head, plus a tortie, a red, and a blue and white, it looks like on first glance.

Congrats again,
much love.

We're Grandmas, Kerry! I think you may be right now that I take a better look at the pics--the dark one might be a torbie--but the red one is pretty dark in person....maybe just not cleaned off well yet.....but they're cute as bugs' ears!

susi794

Staff member
More babies?! Congratulations!!!
They are beautiful. Your tortie is just calling to me though! So sweet, congrats again on another gorgeous healthy litter and to the beautiful mommas!

Which tortie? Othie or the baby? Othie is a beautiful girl--she is the sweetest little soul too. Loves to kiss! She's the one in the kissing picture with Moody when she was a fairly small kit.
But all my kids are precious and beautiful and so very loved. We are all of us special.
Thanks for noticing how gorgeous we are,
Susi and the enormous gang

Gizzymom

Banned
Jeez... I am back at work one day and missed all the excitement!!!! Congrats (4 more times)!!

So many beautiful kits!!! Thank God you are off soon!!! You are going to be so busy admiring those babies, you just won't know what to do!!!

Great job everyone... Susi, Lulu, Boo, and Othie Marie!!! You have brought 7 more beautiful naked babes into the world!!:ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We know there's at least one baby boy in this litter. :BigSmile: Such pretty babies, I want them all! And Othie looks like she's enjoying motherhood. You must be exhausted though.

susi794

Staff member
We know there's at least one baby boy in this litter. :BigSmile: Such pretty babies, I want them all! And Othie looks like she's enjoying motherhood. You must be exhausted though.

I am really thankful. My sister came over to drop off a gallon of milk she had for me and called me at work to tell me I had another kitten. She stayed and assisted Othie Marie. I was at a meeting and by the time I called her back at my house, there were three. By the time I got home there were four. I was happy for Othie that she didn't have to do it all alone. Anyway, I'm not the one who did all the work--my girls are. I am tired though--but just because I'm not totally over the catbite yet and both my shoulders hurt so bad I can barely stand it. Having trouble raising my arms.....feels like bursitis but in both shoulders.
Tired of feeling sickly, but so happy about the kits.
Thanks for all the good wishes,
All of us

sphynxluvr

Lairian
OMG!! SUSI!!! I cant stand it!! I want to be there to help you!! We all do!! They are so so so precious!!! If there is anything you need please let me know!!! on this end we need pics! Lots of pics!!!! And NAMES!!! And then ........ well who gets who???? I would do anything to have one of these sweet souls!!!! and my Birthday is coming up, HINT HINT:Wink: HA HA!! WE love you and the WHOLE GANG! Please let us know if you need anything!!!! We will do our best to help!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Back