Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our first Sphynx

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mine always have little scratches because she tries to Bully my old cat Bine. And I have seen her and Bønne play rough, but nothing seems to happen to her even though the two other cats are twice her size.
I sometimes wonder if she thinks she's the biggest and strongest cat ever. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Piglet is the same way...when Reno (my Siamese male) tries to bully her, she gives him back everything he dishes out and then some! I've seen Reno run away from her...and he's twice her size! I think maybe sphynx do see themselves as the biggest and the baddest...LOL! :Cool:

Fortunately Piglet and Reno are pals now, so they don't fight as much as they used to.

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
Thanks guys! Today was the first time we left them together without us being in the house (we had to work). When i came home i was welcomed by 2 very enthusiastic cats. Furby doesn't have a scratch on him, so i think it goes fine. He still gets bullied by Freaky, but hopefully that will change soon.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! I love the pics. They're both so cute. I think they will be friends.

Fortunately sphynx have thicker skin. My vet always comments on this when Sophie needs to get shots. He said he forgets how thick her skin is compared to furred cats.

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! I love the pics. They're both so cute. I think they will be friends.

Fortunately sphynx have thicker skin. My vet always comments on this when Sophie needs to get shots. He said he forgets how thick her skin is compared to furred cats.
:Surprise: I never noticed that...but yeah they do:Smile:

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
Right now, they tolerate each other. They sometimes sleep together, but sometimes Freaky tries to eat Fubry...
Freaky wants to play with Furby, but Furby is only interested in sleeping the whole day.... Even after a whole night of sleep. When we come home he just sits on our lap and purrs and cuddles and sleeps... We only have him for 2 weeks so maybe it just takes more time to get used to his new home. We can´t wait for him to be more playful and monkey like....
Anyway, we will share some new pictures soon!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love your cats! They both look so healthy and beautiful. Those eyes are so pretty!