Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our first Sphynx

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
Hi,

We are Léon and Debbie from Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We have a Maine Coon named Feakshow (Freaky). He is almost 1 year old. We decided it was time to get him a friend. I have been in love with Shpynxes forever, but Léon not so much. But he read a lot about them and he really liked their character.
About 2 months ago we visited a breeder in Belguim and picked out a kitten. Yesterday we could finally pick him up.
We named him Furball (Furby), and we are totally in love with him!
He is black and white and has got the most gorgeous eyes we have ever seen, they are blue-green.
Anyways, here are some pictures of him and Freaky.

Their first meeting.
IMG_7498.jpg

IMG_7510.jpg

IMG_7518.jpg

IMG_7519.jpg

IMG_7524.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7588.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome! Congrats on your first sphynx:ThumbsUp:
The pictures are great, look foward to watching him grow with you!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Leon and Debbie and welcome to Sphynxlair! Please enjoy the site and good luck with your new baby!!:Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
HI Leon and Debbie--love your cats! Great pics and it looks like they are already doing well together. Welcome to Sphynx Lair.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Your cats Freaky and Furby look so cute together! And Furby does have beautiful eyes!

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi,

We are Léon and Debbie from Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
We have a Maine Coon named Feakshow (Freaky). He is almost 1 year old. We decided it was time to get him a friend. I have been in love with Shpynxes forever, but Léon not so much. But he read a lot about them and he really liked their character.
About 2 months ago we visited a breeder in Belguim and picked out a kitten. Yesterday we could finally pick him up.
We named him Furball (Furby), and we are totally in love with him!
He is black and white and has got the most gorgeous eyes we have ever seen, they are blue-green.
Anyways, here are some pictures of him and Freaky.

Their first meeting.
IMG_7498.jpg

IMG_7510.jpg

IMG_7518.jpg

IMG_7519.jpg

IMG_7524.jpg

IMG_7562.jpg

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7588.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

Furby is so damn cute!!!!!

Elisabet

Lairian
Mine always have little scratches because she tries to Bully my old cat Bine. And I have seen her and Bønne play rough, but nothing seems to happen to her even though the two other cats are twice her size.
I sometimes wonder if she thinks she's the biggest and strongest cat ever. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

wundrlust

Lairian
Congradulations! I believe that all living things should have a partner. I know my boys have their "human"..me. But when I am not here they have each other to make and execute their plans!!!!

Enjoy your 4 legged loves!

Back