Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our Little Style Show

susi794

Staff member
Seems nice to post something fun for a change....I received a package from my friend Jeanette in South Africa yesterday--it's been in transit since October--might've even been earlier--can't remember. Anyway, I ordered the sacks and she made the jackets for us as gifts...thought I would post our little "style show". Here's a preview--see the rest in our new album, "We Be Stylin'!"

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love them and am going to tell Jeanette that.
Her mom did a great job.

susi794

Staff member
You asked me once how I chose which cats to get--Jeanette and Kerry have been my mentors in that area. I always sent Jeanette a pic of the new prospects and she gave me thumbs up or down and was brutally honest. I value her opinion highly. Didn't know you knew her. She's a sweetheart!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so cute! Great pics!!:ThumbsUp:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You asked me once how I chose which cats to get--Jeanette and Kerry have been my mentors in that area. I always sent Jeanette a pic of the new prospects and she gave me thumbs up or down and was brutally honest. I value her opinion highly. Didn't know you knew her. She's a sweetheart!
noooo, not a mentor, not at all qualified for that. My heart always leads and my head follows which isn't always a good thing and I'm still learning all the time too.

Jeanette is an absolute sweetheart, I love them. Her mom made them?

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those shirts are so cute! First fleece ones I have seen with a collar on them!

susi794

Staff member
Oooooh! They are so cute! Your babies look so cuddly!!:ThumbsUp:
The ones I bought from your mom are gorgeous and are going to be more practical once I get them adjusted--these are snug on most of my cats...and aren't adjustable like the ones I got from you! Will post pics of those too as soon as I tighten the necks a bit.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cutest little fashion show ever! The kitties look great in their new outfits! I, too, "know" Jeanette from Facebook...she's very knowledgeable about sphynx and cornish rex cats. I'm glad that she's helping you with your cattery.

susi794

Staff member
Cutest little fashion show ever! The kitties look great in their new outfits! I, too, "know" Jeanette from Facebook...she's very knowledgeable about sphynx and cornish rex cats. I'm glad that she's helping you with your cattery.
Thanks...Jeanette's a peach! We love her so much! She has been such a good friend to me.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Now don't they look like swish little cats! Very nice.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi they look so adorable! Thanks for taking those pics, each made me smile!

susi794

Staff member
noooo, not a mentor, not at all qualified for that. My heart always leads and my head follows which isn't always a good thing and I'm still learning all the time too.

Jeanette is an absolute sweetheart, I love them. Her mom made them?
You have also been an absolute sweetheart to me. And you have helped me more than you know. Yes, Jeanette's mom made all the stuff. They're very nice!