Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our Molly's a Muvva

scottymack

Lairian
Pre-last weekend (22/8/14????) and the eve prior to a Cat Show.......my wife & daughter & l about to have dinner, and our Molly was sitting on my wife's lap...WHEN...our Molly went into labour....having 4 bouncing and healthy kittens, 3 lads and a lass. (tea was put on pause)
Hmm who's the nerves were freyed.....mother (Molly).....or.....human 'litter mothers'.....
There's more.....all kids and their weights and mom excelling.
Litter moms are on a two shift regime.....day and night....there's a song!

Last edited:

scottymack

Lairian
Pre-last weekend (22/8/14????) and the eve prior to a Cat Show.......my wife & daughter & l about to have dinner, and our Molly was sitting on my wife's lap...WHEN...our Molly went into labour....having 4 bouncing and healthy kittens, 3 lads and a lass. (tea was put on pause)
Hmm who's the nerves were freyed.....mother (Molly).....or.....human 'litter mothers'.....

Attachments

• Molly's Crew 1.jpg
    Molly's Crew 1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 29

scottymack

Lairian
Hmm who's the nerves were frayed.....mother (Molly).....or.....human 'litter mothers'.....
Well, l guess we need (all clan-wife, daughter & l) to visit the ophthalmologist.....all kittens are boys....lol...and there's more!.....all approx 200g [email protected]!
Thanks all for the '+' comments to, not fare when grand parent has to keep g'kids updated...the angst....(they're feral)..cheers

scottymack

Lairian
Hi all.

Strewth, l dont know how everyone keeps up posting?...man..am l &&^^%%, and also l can never find my posts...male thing!

Where are we up to, 4 sadly now 3.

My girls, 'salts of the earth', have been doing rotating shifts in the nursery, they seemed to gaining +++ and then a nose dive....BUT...thanks to their vigilance, my girls and our fantastic vet and staff the crew are now on the pickup, all weighing in 350g+.e@

Methodology.

As mentioned my girls did rotating shifts in nursery and with our brilliant vet....equasion....Sphynx kittens meet vet/vet nurse/and injection e@ over 4/7 days.....ah steroids....no not really..plus Rescue Remedy (per vet) mixed with Carnation Condensed milk...hang on will check?

Their magic potions

1. Royal Canin Recovery 195g tin

2. Nestle' Carnation Creamy Evaporated milk 75% less fat

3. Small tin of Full Cream
It is Molly 's first litter, and the poor dear was clueless for a while, but..... good old' Mother Nature' gave her a reality check and kicked in, look out the 'Kitty Olympics'.

Ok folks as usual l have rambled, so l'll close and to all the 'Best!'
Cheers & again forgive lack of grammar etc

Col

Back