Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

oslosphynx

Lairian
Hi everybody, greetings from Oslo - Norway!
I'm new here. Brand new lairian and brand new baby Sphynx owner. At least I will be in little over 3 weeks.
Can't wait!! My boyfriend and I are still searching for names, but we don't seem to agree on it just yet. o_OIt's a girl. :love:
To be honest, Im terrified and super excited at the same time. I mean, we are bringing home a Sphynx!:p Did anyone of you feel this way before you had your new little baby home?
Don't get me wrong - she will be loved and valued like a rock star!
Some times it's unreal... In stead of watching Netflix or TV when I'm home, I now watch youtube videos of baby kitties getting their first bath. Lol... What happened??? :LOL:
Already I'm bummed about going to work and leaving her home alone. My boyfriend and I work at the same place (we are both opera singers:whistle:), but we very often have different working ours so thats a good thing.
Does any onyone have any tips for me for when we're leaving her home alone in the beginning? Interesting toys for her that keeps her busy? Leaving her in one separate room, or let her run free? She maybe sleeping alot when she's alone too?

I'm really excited about beeing a part of this community and I hope to hear from you guys :)

Here she is!
460.jpg

Last edited:

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm new here. Brand new lairian and brand new baby Sphynx owner. At least I will be in little over 3 weeks.
Can't wait!! My boyfriend and I are still searching for names, but we don't seem to agree on it just yet. o_OIt's a girl. :love:
To be honest, Im terrified and super excited at the same time. I mean, we are bringing home a Sphynx!:p Did anyone of you feel this way before you had your new little baby home?
Some times it's unreal... In stead of watching Netflix or TV when I'm home, I now watch youtube videos of baby kitties getting their first bath. Lol... What happened??? :LOL:
Already I'm bummed about going to work and leaving her home alone. My boyfriend and I work at the same place (we are both opera singers:whistle:), but we very often have different working ours so thats a good thing.
Does any onyone have any tips for me for when we're leaving her home alone in the beginning? Interesting toys for her that keeps her busy? Leaving her in one separate room, or let her run free? She maybe sleeping alot when she's alone too?

I'm really excited about beeing a part of this community and I hope to hear from you guys :)

Here she is!
View attachment 20445
Oooo how cute !!!!, she'll change your life forever.....congrats, cant wait to see more pics :) x

GizmosMommy

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm sure you will get some great tips here...I would leave her shut in one room while at work so she doesn't get hurt. Its so easy to fall in love with these babies...you just wait and see lol

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your gonna have to give her an opera based name....maybe subo ?? (Susan boyle she won gb britains got talent lol) sure you'll find the perfect name for your perfect little madam :)

nfaerie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
W

Here she is!
View attachment 20445

Welcome! She is an absolutely adorable cutie pie!!! :D

Erica

Lairian
image.jpg

Here she is!
View attachment 20445
She is beautiful, I have had my Sphynx a couple of months now he is just over 6 months old. I can't tell you enough what a fantastic pet they are, so affectionate, loving and funny. In just a short space of time my Sphynx Diesel has taken over our house :) he is into everything loves riding round on our shoulders looking round and always needs to be the centre of attention. We love him to bits and I know you will be the same when you get your little girl home with you, good luck you will love her.

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hi and welcome here !!! Wow Operasingers how awesome is that ! I love the Opera. You should name her maybe after your favorite Opera singer ? With a catish twist to it maybe ?
Like a coworker of mine they got a cat and she named him Elvis Catsello ( elvis castello ) twist of name :)

Helsinki

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome!! I was really scared too before I got my baby- incredibly excited, but also scared! So I think it's totally normal :) they do totally change your life, but in all the best ways. I can't imagine my life without my Zoa now. You'll feel the same way as soon as you bring your adorable kitty home ;) again, welcome to the Lair and I hope you enjoy it here!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @oslosphynx and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there and congrats! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! (y)

oslosphynx

Lairian

ElinOline

Lairian
Yay velkommen! ;) As I told you on instagram already, we're picking up her sister in a few weeks aswell :D And I'm atleast as excited as you! :)

Erica

Lairian
Hi, and welcome to the lair!! Your baby is such a beauty!
Thank you we love him so much, he seems to be growing very quickly. He is only 6 months old but already as big as my friends adult cat. Took this pic just a moment ago he is in his favourite place cuddled up on my husband purring away :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 60
Back