Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our New Kitten

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, what a cute little guy! I like his dark little nose and his markings. Kramer is stll pretty young, so I'm sure the two of them will get along once you introduce this little one to him.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on the new kitten.
He is pretty.
Where is he coming from?
I have one coming also and I can not wait.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that is so strange I was thinking the other day that you have not been on in A while and I thought the next time Kerrie is on she will be posting she is getting A new baby! Strange, anyway he is very cute, Can't wait for his arival:ThumbsUp:

AWE!! Congratulations! Handsome little booger. So many little babies lately...I'm so jealous!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks! He is coming from a breeder in Utah. It was between him and a blk & white tuxedo, it was a hard choice but we thought his markings were unique plus he had blue eyes, the tux had green. He looked more like a neumann to us. The more we talked bout it we just really thought Kramer needed a friend, plus Kramer is my baby & the hubby wants "his own" cat that likes him! Lol.:LOL:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My new sphynx will be blue eyed also..
Black and white are great also.
That is what my Cleo is.
I bet you cant wait to get him.

Thanks! He is coming from a breeder in Utah. It was between him and a blk & white tuxedo, it was a hard choice but we thought his markings were unique plus he had blue eyes, the tux had green. He looked more like a neumann to us. The more we talked bout it we just really thought Kramer needed a friend, plus Kramer is my baby & the hubby wants "his own" cat that likes him! Lol.:LOL:
How much you wanna bet Neumann likes you better, too?? :LOL:

PS - Are these kitties named after the Seinfeld characters?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Great little sphynx Kerrie!!! Good luck!! Keep us updated on who he turns out to like better! I hope your hubby isn't disappointed if he turns out to like you better!LOL:LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yes the kitties are Seinfeld characters... we love Seinfeld. Kramer is actually a spaz just like the character on the show. :LOL: Hopefully by naming the new one Neumann he won't be big & fat! Jason my husband says I turned all the animals against him because they like me better.... but I am the mom so of course they like me better. But he does say that the new one will probably like me better. LOL! He will get over it!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats on the new baby. He is so cute. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear kramer and Neumann stories :BigSmile:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Omg so seriously, im in love with your kitten. To stinkin cute for words!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well that goes both ways... I LOVE your cat! We sound like weirdos LOL!:Dizzy:

to the original poster: So, youve got Kramer, and now you're getting Neumann. Will there ever be a Jerry, George or Elaine?

to the original poster: So, youve got Kramer, and now you're getting Neumann. Will there ever be a Jerry, George or Elaine?
I've been wondering that myself...

Side note, I think Kerrie has a "Boys Only" rule when it comes to pets. Elaine may pose a problem...:LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Most likely we probably will! LOL! :Dizzy: But NO Elaine.... I only have boys with the exception of the tortoise who is female but as hatchlings you can't tell the sex. Although Kramer is a handful by himself! He is a Kleptomaniac on top of his craziness!

Most likely we probably will! LOL! :Dizzy: But NO Elaine.... I only have boys with the exception of the tortoise who is female but as hatchlings you can't tell the sex. Although Kramer is a handful by himself! He is a Kleptomaniac on top of his craziness!
Kerrie, I always felt the same way - Boys only!! ...that is, until I got Helen - she changed my mind about girls. Maybe someday the right "Elaine" will end up in your family?? :Wink:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I've had female animals before & just don't care for them as much as the boys... Not saying I would never get a female cat but given the choice I'd pick boys. It's just a weird quirk I guess, I've never had a female cat but the dogs for sure have to be boys.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I only get girls lol.
I had to many problems with boys before.
Like M2M, I've had better luck with female cats. They are more cuddly and loving, IMO. I haven't had a male sphynx before, but the male Siamese I have, although a nice cat overall, is oftentimes a REAL pain in the butt.

Oh my GOSH!! What a little doll!! ...and that last photo?! ...simply excellent!! That one definitely calls for being framed! :LOL: He's awesome!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm not quite sure what is up with the cats I own sitting like that! We must send out an X rated vibe or something because Kramer does that too! :BigSmile: Here are some other pics we are super excited!

Attachments