Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our New Pee Condo?

susi794

Staff member
A couple of weeks ago, our mom brought this great big box into our house...we wondered what it was and tried to help her with the box, but she told us she could do it herself and chased us away! The nerve! We were just trying to help!

Anyway, she called us back in and there was this big black ball thing on the floor. We went over to check it out...
It looked kinda cool, so we decided to take a closer look.

Moody jumped right in, but we waited to see if the big black thing was going to hurt him.

He seemed ok, so we all decided to check it out.

It was cool! There was even litter in it! So, of course, we all decided to pee in it.

Then something terrible started happening! The pee condo started turning! I went in to check it out....

and I know you're never gonna believe this, but somebody stole all the pee! Honest!

Oh great pics, I thought they were all going to get in at once!!!! Hope it is working well, I was tempted to get one as well if the toilet training did not work out.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That was a great story! I liked the "Moody jumped right in, but we waited to see if the big black thing was going to hurt him" :LOL: Go Moody, you brave boy!!

Jocy24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Apparently they don't have issues with lack of privacy. :Dizzy: Must be a sphynx thing.

I love it! All very cute, in fact, you should send it into the litter robot company...who knows?? With that little story, you could have famous kitties soon! :Wink::Laugh:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The two in the last picture look totally confused. "What the Heck?"
I agree!! The expressions perfectly match the description of how the pee was stolen. :LOL:

Susi, this is great! I am as baffled as your kitties! That contraption is so futuristic!! And yet they jumped right in. Such brave cats. I love it! :ThumbsUp:

Moody is such a brave boy to jump right in! I love the picture story! Hopefully they will keep using it to see if the poo and pee always get stolen!

Susi the narative and pictures were terriffic thank you for sharing. The pee disappearing...... :LOL: GREAT LINE!!! AWESOME KITTIES!!!! =^..^=

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
A couple of weeks ago, our mom brought this great big box into our house...we wondered what it was and tried to help her with the box, but she told us she could do it herself and chased us away! The nerve! We were just trying to help!

Anyway, she called us back in and there was this big black ball thing on the floor. We went over to check it out...
It looked kinda cool, so we decided to take a closer look.

Moody jumped right in, but we waited to see if the big black thing was going to hurt him.

He seemed ok, so we all decided to check it out.

It was cool! There was even litter in it! So, of course, we all decided to pee in it.

Then something terrible started happening! The pee condo started turning! I went in to check it out....

and I know you're never gonna believe this, but somebody stole all the pee! Honest!
OMG!!!! i love the way you put this together. Great story telling! i am still laughing here. SO CUTE !!!

susi794

Staff member
Thanks...reread it and had to chuckle again myself...that was a trip down memory lane. Just bought another one--they have the reconditioned ones now for a little bit cheaper and I love mine. Gotta have time to reevaluate the placement of them both, so probably won't put the new one into service until I get off for the summer and have time to tear the house apart....and do some deep cleaning.

momofmaxamillon

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yes I agree Boonecat great story telling, this thread was before I came aboard and I'm glad you found it, the one kit waiting his turn in the big black thing is cute as a bug!!:BigSmile::BigSmile:

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hahaha, I really liked the one where it started turning: sideways cat! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Great story, thanks for sharing.