Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our newest fur kid

Here is Lulu our new frenchie!
She is awesome! Where did you get her? (I know if it is a breeder you cannot give me the name, but you can just say "from a breeder." Haha!) I know about a french bulldog rescue group. I always browse their available sweeties. I always wanted a french bulldog, but we adopted a big beefy boston terrier instead. And we love him just as much!

Congratulations!

Gadzukz, they are even cuter in person!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is awesome! Where did you get her? (I know if it is a breeder you cannot give me the name, but you can just say "from a breeder." Haha!) I know about a french bulldog rescue group. I always browse their available sweeties. I always wanted a french bulldog, but we adopted a big beefy boston terrier instead. And we love him just as much!

Congratulations!

Gadzukz, they are even cuter in person!
We were very fortunate to get her from a local who got her then broke out in hives whenever she handled her. She chose us put of alot of people to adopt her. She wasn't all about the money and even gave me her papers. Lulu is 8 mths old.

We were very fortunate to get her from a local who got her then broke out in hives whenever she handled her. She chose us put of alot of people to adopt her. She wasn't all about the money and even gave me her papers. Lulu is 8 mths old.
That's great! It is always so great when an animal can find the right home, even if it doesn't start out with the right fit.