Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our Plan

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok so here is the plan, if I continue to do well in school and if I can save up the money dad says I can get a sphynx baby for next Christmas. I know it's a year away but I am still excited. Once I have enough for the down payment ($350) I will contact my breeder and put down the deposit for the wait list. After that I have to contact her sometime in July-Aug. when the Christmas Litter is born. Then Abby and I get to go pick out our new baby. :ThumbsUp: Then he will come home sometime in December. I am so very excited..in fact I have already picked out a name!

Moosle Toe or Moose for short:Adore:

susi794

Staff member
Sounds like a great plan to me.....by the way, it's been really nice to see you here again.....you were gone a long time and I missed you.
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sounds like a great plan to me.....by the way, it's been really nice to see you here again.....you were gone a long time and I missed you.
Hugs,
Susi and the gang
Thanks Susi <3 I missed you too **hugs**:Adore:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks every one:ThumbsUp: yeah Before I knew Abby was a girl her name was going to be moose. I saw "moosle toe" on a t-shirt and since he is going to be a christmas baby why not:Smile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Great plan!! Goodluck and I hope it all works out. Very original name but I cant not say anything,,:Sweat:,it totally reminds me of Moose knuckle or camel toe. lol Just sayin!!:LOL:

If your already in love with that name then certainly keep it,,I promise to never pick on it,,just had to throw it out there!:Impish: