Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our Secret Santa Gift, Part 2

susi794

Staff member
There was a warm fuzzy blankie with snowmen on it and a really cool Grinch bag:

6 little stockings, one for each of us-- each with two catnip toys in them, and a Christmas ornament with each of our pictures on them--even Beanie, the beagle too!

There were bags of treats and NECKLACES too! We're gonna be stylin'!

There was a photo cube with some of Mama's favorite pictures of us and a photo collage pocket calendar so Mom will know when our birthdays are.

Mama managed to get a shot of this extra special moment--Moody loves Habibi with his whole heart---and Mom knows it must be an accident, but he went over to the ornament with Habibi's picture on it--it said "JOY" and he was holding it in his mouth-- he didn't want Mama to take it away. No other ornament did he touch--only of his lady love--the JOY of his life.

As for the babies...well, Twinkle Light spoke for everybody....Christmas was great, but it makes you real tired.....

We got treats made just for kittens too! I also got some of the english toffee capuccino I love.

Secret Santa, I don't know who you are, but I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made each and every one of us feel special and I can't believe you bought us everything we even mentioned that we might like. Your generosity was so appreciated.
With much love and many thanks,
Susi, Moody, Habibi, Othie Marie, Dulce, Boo, Lulu, Figgy Pudding, Twinkle Light, Yule Brynner, Candy Cane, Junior Mint, Silver Bells, Sugar Plum, and Beanie, the beagle

This person bought something for 13 cats, a dog and a very happy human! Merry Christmas!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow- what great stuff you got! Good job secret santa:BigSmile:

Bella07

Banned
Wow, that's amazing!!! Such a great gift, something for everyone to love!

(Kisses to you Twinkle Light :Adore:)

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The picture, holding the Joy decoration:ThumbsUp: Made my heart melt, so, so sweet.

susi794

Staff member
We had a wonderful Christmas! Boo really loved his dynamite stick and the long scratching toy from Kong. Moody adored his dynamite stick the best. The girls liked the secret santa mousies best. Boo only nibbled at his treats, while Dulcinea gobbled hers. Boo and the girls really liked the ball and track toy a lot, while Moody could've cared less. The kids all shared a can of human food pink salmon, which they slurped up fast--the juice being their favorite part. But, like Twinkle Light. we were tired at the end of the day and what Boo and I REALLY enjoyed then was snuggle up together and sleep time. We were glad to say Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp::Adore:Wow how sweet! I am glad you had a Merry Christmas Susi!

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
How cool!! Love the pics!! SS did a great job this year!!

susi794

Staff member
That was such a precious moment. I'm glad you had a camera handy.
I didn't have a camera handy--I ran to get it when I saw which ornament he was holding. He was holding it and then picking it out of his paw with his mouth. After the picture, I tried to take it away from him and he didn't want to let it go. Like I said, I am probably putting all kind of meaning to it that isn't there, but I'd like to think it's because he loves her and she brings him joy. To me, it's a special moment for sure.