Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our Sphynx Lola

nakedlolaa

Lairian
Please welcome Lola, we recently adopted her, she is absolutely adorable, such great demeanor. Very well behaved. Thank you to this forum and the members of all the useful information that I have already had acquired. We are pleased to join the community, and hopefully one day be able to contribute. Lola's Instagram is @nakedlolaa PLease subscribe for updated photos, videos, and cuddles!

And here is our beautiful girl Lola
IMG_20181228_160339_779.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Look at that little beauty! Welcome to Sphynxlair. I look forward to seeing you become an active member in the community. This place is full of newbies and experienced members and everyone contributes to this unique forum just by sharing. I’m glad you started by sharing your intro and pic.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@nakedlolaa welcome to the lair family ! Bless you for opening your hearts and home to this sweetie ! Everyone has somethijg to contribute whether here for a day or years

We all learn and grow together with our experiences and pics!
Please please jump in this fun friendly bunch with lots of pics and tales of sweet Lola !
Welcome home Lola!

@nakedlolaa please officially add sweet Lola to our official Instagram thread for all to awhhh over ! So happy you joined us

The official Instagram thread.

Back