Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our weekend...

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Update on Villes first weekend at our house and with Siiri:

IMG_20180910_125543.jpg

Siiri on a timeout. Yeah I know, she hates me...

IMG_20180910_125511.jpg

I didn't know what else to do. She wouldn't stop running after Ville. He got hick ups so I decided to separate them for an hour...

IMG_20180909_221026.jpg

Siiri in the penthouse and Ville below. The pecking order....but gosh how sweet and quiet when they sleep!

IMG_20180910_125359 (1).jpg

Ville using the water fountain. He has a funny way, steps in water and then drinks...maybe he's a bathing friendly sphynx?!

vs1.jpg

Once a day it's okey to share....

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Feel better soon. Glad the weekend went well. Sounds like you have a lot on your hands. But lots of fun too.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Feel better soon. Glad the weekend went well. Sounds like you have a lot on your hands. But lots of fun too.
Yes, lots of fun but also a cranky Siiri who wishes I would send Ville back to where he came from....:rolleyes:

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Such a cute photo's! Love it!
I hope you recover soon Zab, flu's are no fun! no fun at all.

Shmeeps

Lairian
That side by side pic really shows how big Siiri is really compared to Ville. Does she feel giant to you now that you have a little guy? Love your pictures. I love that cat cube penthouse too!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That side by side pic really shows how big Siiri is really compared to Ville. Does she feel giant to you now that you have a little guy? Love your pictures. I love that cat cube penthouse too!
Siiri feels like a big cat all of a sudden and heavy when I lift her. I tend to forget that she's just at kitten too, only 6 months old!

susi794

Staff member
Pretty soon they will be inseparable. The reason Ville puts paw in water first is to gauge where the water is. They have difficulty judging where the water is since it’s clear. Doesn’t mean AT ALL that this is a cat who is going to be bath friendly. LOL!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Feel better vibes!

Love seeing Ville amd Siiri updates!
Is that the fountain with the flower in the center ?

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh look how tiny Ville is. Knowing Siiri is still a kitten and tiny too. Both are so stunning abd adorable.

And well like @susi794 says putting paws in the water isn't saying Ville will love baths....Toa always puts his paws in the water. He likes to splash in the water and like the water of his pawd. But as soon as that water is for his bath the fight to keep all his paws out of the water begins.
But untill his first bath you can have hope:).

Sending healing vibes to you. Take a hot toddy with lots of whisky, that'll kill the flu and will calm down your nerves;-)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Feel better vibes!

Love seeing Ville amd Siiri updates!
Is that the fountain with the flower in the center ?
Yes, it's that fountain with the flower in the middle. We just removed the flower since it seems easier without.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Zab yeah! Siiri and Ville cuddling together. That's too cute. And always a relief when you see them becoming buddies.

Hope you feel better

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab yeah! Siiri and Ville cuddling together. That's too cute. And always a relief when you see them becoming buddies.

Hope you feel better
Yes, it's a relief... I'm still bound to the couch with a monster cold, but I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
I wish... about the hot toddy. I can't... I'm allergic to lactose, eggs and gluten... but I do have rum!

Mmm I don't know what a hot toddy is at your place. Here it's whisky (but rum will do too), lemon (as lot asyou can take), hot water and honey (can also go without if you can stand the taste. Drink it as hot as possible, crawl under the duvet and sweat!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mmm I don't know what a hot toddy is at your place. Here it's whisky (but rum will do too), lemon (as lot asyou can take), hot water and honey (can also go without if you can stand the taste. Drink it as hot as possible, crawl under the duvet and sweat!
Aaaahhh... here the hot toddy includes eggs and milk. But I'll make me a rum with blackberry juice and boiling water! I'll sleep like a baby!

Back