Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Out and about

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Siiri our primadonna. She does not stray far from our door...
Siiri1.jpg
Siiri2.jpg
Siiri3.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Ville looks so brave and proud strolling around outside. Like a real tiger!
Siiri is the prima donna who just slowly walks around the block. Love it!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ville looks so brave and proud strolling around outside. Like a real tiger!
Siiri is the prima donna who just slowly walks around the block. Love it!
So true! Guess if they are pooped out now and sleep... Gives me some much needed downtime. It's just baby Esso that's awake and beside me.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Why do they have to roll around on the dirty pavement though? I have a fenced patio and I thought it would be nice to let them spend some time outside, but when I saw how they rolled around I had to stop.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Why do they have to roll around on the dirty pavement though? I have a fenced patio and I thought it would be nice to let them spend some time outside, but when I saw how they rolled around I had to stop.
All my babies roll around on every surface with some kind of texture... I tell myself it's a cat thing....

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Those dirty piggy's of mine sleep in my bed too. Well...what is that saying about me lol
I don't know...
(pulls hair out)

Maybe I'm anal, I don't know. The other day one of them caught a roach and then she wants me to pick her up and she'll rub her face on my face. But I'm still traumatized by that giant roach. That's actually worse than the pavement. I don't know what to say except up until 3 years ago I lived in a condo on the 5th floor and when I went outside there was still carpeting in the hall. It's been a hell of an adjustment!!!

Back