Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Outside summertime pics!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Leo and DeeJay outside hangin out!:Laugh:

Attachments

• CIMG1415.jpg
    CIMG1415.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 52
  • CIMG1417.jpg
    CIMG1417.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 52
  • CIMG1419.jpg
    CIMG1419.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 50
  • CIMG1420.jpg
    CIMG1420.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 50
  • CIMG1427.jpg
    CIMG1427.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 51
Re: Summertime outside pic!

The really seem to be enjoying themselves! How are they about having their harnesses put on? Gable does not like it and lets us know this by yowling, scratching and trying to bite. I have not tried it on Amaryllis yet.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Summertime outside pic!

The really seem to be enjoying themselves! How are they about having their harnesses put on? Gable does not like it and lets us know this by yowling, scratching and trying to bite. I have not tried it on Amaryllis yet.

They do not seem to be bothered by them but I think it is because the only time we put them on or anything on is when they are going out and they love it.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
This was Deejays first time out and he loved it! We had to get him a harness for a dog because the kitty ones where to small.:Woo:

Something I thought was so funny when we had them out, Leo did pee pee in the grass:Dizzy: I guess thats normal but we have never seen him go it was well lets say a pisser:LOL:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Leo did pee pee in the grass:Dizzy: I guess thats normal but we have never seen him go it was well lets say a pisser:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
"did a pee pee"
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
spoken like a mom! :BigSmile:

I'm so glad Deejay has adjusted so well. I noticed a lot of owners mentioning that their Sphynx is willing to tolerate the harness if not love it when it's associated with something fun and special like going outside. I love "positive manipulation" tactics!

Last edited:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
This was Deejays first time out and he loved it! We had to get him a harness for a dog because the kitty ones where to small.:Woo:

Something I thought was so funny when we had them out, Leo did pee pee in the grass:Dizzy: I guess thats normal but we have never seen him go it was well lets say a pisser:LOL:

Snuffie will not pee outside or when she is in the car or at Grandma's house. So I've gotten her trained that when I put her harness on her I put her in the litter box,,and she'll go pee before we go somewhere. lol Its funny.

Okay I am jealous of all of you and your Sphynx who enjoy their harness and going outside!!!

And good boy Leo for peeing in the outdoors like a wild cat! I would have laughed!

Poor DJ had to get a dog harness! :LOL: :LOL: He is just a big boned Sphynx! More to love!

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would love it if Piggy would pee outside. I take him out when we stop to see if he will go when we go on long trips. I don't want to have to have a litter box when we travel. I will be taking him (and the others) across the US at least one more time, most likely more than that. a litter box it not fun.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I would love it if Piggy would pee outside. I take him out when we stop to see if he will go when we go on long trips. I don't want to have to have a litter box when we travel. I will be taking him (and the others) across the US at least one more time, most likely more than that. a litter box it not fun.

I never thought about the travel thing we don't take them further than the yard but I guess its good if we had to. It was so funny seeing him squatting in the front yard:Laugh: and the neighbors thought we lost our minds for cheering about it.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love outdoors photos! Mo is good on his lead too but it's more a case of him leading me around and not the other way round! So if i want to go in a different direction i have to pick him up. But it's great to have them out in the freshair. Thats cute that he peed on the grass!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mugs loves his harness too! We now go out for about an hour each evening for a walk round the area and has taken to spraying up bushes!! He even pooped the other day so now i have to take poo bags out with me! :Dizzy:

X

Back