Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ow

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL!!! That's funny! :LOL: Got shocked by the kitty's butt. I hope you and the kitty are okay, though.

Well, Piglet didn't want to get her nails trimmed yesterday, so she scratched me on the lip. I've never met a cat who struggles as much as Piglet does when trimming the nails; I can never get her nail beds cleaned either....sigh. :Woo:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol i've went to pet one of my sphynx and shocked them and they look at me like what did you do that for? and took off running

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lovinsphynx: poor thing took off running? Lol aww!

Heather: It could of been E-Collar revenge! I'm surprise she hasn't ripped it to shreds yet. Maybe I should get around to throwing it away.

She was bundled up with me in the fleece, but then as she was standing up to do the Halloween-Cat stretch, she just had to put her butt in my face for a shock. I guess it's better than passing gas in my face.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL!!! That's funny! :LOL: Got shocked by the kitty's butt. I hope you and the kitty are okay, though.

Well, Piglet didn't want to get her nails trimmed yesterday, so she scratched me on the lip. I've never met a cat who struggles as much as Piglet does when trimming the nails; I can never get her nail beds cleaned either....sigh. :Woo:
Ouch! Did she leave a scratch on your lip? I always have to have someone hold her in order to trim and clean her nails. The trimming part isn't so bad. She's pretty good about that. It's the cleaning she doesn't care too much for. Maybe because I do it after her bath and by then she's ready to bolt.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ouch! Did she leave a scratch on your lip? I always have to have someone hold her in order to trim and clean her nails. The trimming part isn't so bad. She's pretty good about that. It's the cleaning she doesn't care too much for. Maybe because I do it after her bath and by then she's ready to bolt.
Yep, and it's pretty noticeable, too. Just the thing to get on my face just before seeing my BF today, who's been gone all week....ugh! Maybe for Halloween I should go as a pirate...I already have the scar...LOLOL! :LOL: I think I'll take your advice and get someone to hold her before trimming her nails next time.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Coolsphynx. I agree!

sydkat7: You're right! You could go as a pirate and piglet could be your shoulder-parrot! Haha. I guess she thought she'd save you money on the Halloween make up by providing her own personal touches with a scar.