Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pack-type carrier

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I've seen the carriers you wear, either front or backpack style. They're usually in the dog section (for the "purse pets" I'd imagine). Was wondering if anyone here has tried one for their Nudist? I'd love to be able to take Gabe walking with me, and the strollers just don't look like they would stand up to uneven terrain.

PetSmart has one that is box-shaped, and has a clip for their harness which seems like a good idea.

Thoughts??

Gizzymom

Banned
I have one for Gizzy that I got a few years ago. They are great for trips where you may need your hands... i.e. Petsmart, etc.
And Giz likes it cuz he is all snuggly in it...:ThumbsUp:

I will take a pic of it soon...

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My step mom has one for her Sphynx and she likes it.
I much rather the human baby carrier, snuggli? whatever they are called...
I use that for Nofuratu when we are hiking or walking and find it is very comfortable, and well padded....its designed to carry a heavy baby...
They do have leg holes, so I swaddle Nofuratu in a blanket and then "drop" him into the Snugglie, usually facing away from me so he can see where we are going. He usually doses off after about 10 mins....but loves it!
We walk the dog with Nofuratu that way in the summer. I think he actually likes it better than his stroller as far as security and comfort go...

Adventures of A Naked Cat

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't have one of these but I would like to see a pic if anyone can post it:BigSmile:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
When our kids were little and our house was over run with baby things I would carry our first Sphynx boys around in a baby sling all the time. It was a great way to cuddle with them while I did chores and stuff around the house during the little ones' nap times. Zulie was particular fond of the mechanical baby swing and Gollum used to nap in the base of the excersaucer.