Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pagan...new pics

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Hi Guys,

I know I haven't been posting much, been trying to catch up tonight. I did want to share that I finally named my Sphynx kitten. I'm calling her PAGAN! She's changed so much in just a short time. I still love her "pink" chin!

Here are two new pics her breeder sent a couple days ago.
I have to wait til Nov 20th to pick her up.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Thanks guys!

I am super excited to get her home. The girl I work with is getting one from the same breeder. She brought in pictures today and her kitten is gorgeous! She's a point of some sort with blue eyes and so lovely, really and truly a pretty, pretty kitten. Pagan has a lot of black and that mottled look because she's Tortie but I still think she's pretty too, just in a less traditional way.

Arrgh...I just want her home!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love Pagan.
The wait gets harder when you get closer.
You have to take lot of pics when you get her.

myspecialboy

Lairian
I think Pagan looks tie-dyed! She's such a cutie! When I first looked at her pictures, I just thought that she had her tongue out, but when I looked closer, I saw that cute little pink chin!

ellie4-12

Lairian
Pagan is such a cool unique looking girl! Definitely really cute! I also like that you thought of such a unique name.. I am not as good at that :-(

can't wait to see photos as she gets older!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What an awesome and unique name! She looks a little bit bigger but she's still so teeny tiny and cute! I look forward to seeing more pics.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Thanks guys!

I sometimes call my dogs "heathens", not sure why, just a habit. When I was Pagan all I could think of was "naked heathen" and if she were a boy, her name would have been Heathen for sure! Pagan sounds more girly...but Heathen is filed away for future reference just in case they are as addictive as everyone says, lol.

I don't really know how big/small she is. If she's bigger, I don't mind a bit! The girl I work with is getting her baby just a few days before the actual 12 week mark because the kitten hit the 3lb mark and the breeder feels she's ready. If Pagan hits 3lbs a smidge before that 12week mark and I can pick her up early, then I am all for it! A couple days isn't much unless you're the Momma waiting! :LOL:

BTW She's in NJ! So close and yet so far!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
She looks great! I know it stinks waiting but it will be here soon! Without mentioning names I know the breeder you are getting her from. I have talked to her on the phone and she seems very nice, I had questions when I started breeding and alot of times breeders will not help others but she was very helpful to me! I also think if we decide to get another female we will go to her. :ThumbsUp:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
She looks great! I know it stinks waiting but it will be here soon! Without mentioning names I know the breeder you are getting her from. I have talked to her on the phone and she seems very nice, I had questions when I started breeding and alot of times breeders will not help others but she was very helpful to me! I also think if we decide to get another female we will go to her. :ThumbsUp:

She's been very good about answering all of my questions too. Pagan will be my first Sphynxperience and she keeps warning me that the breed is addictive. I can't wait to pick her up and maybe meet the other kits too. I think that will be a riot!

Brooke

Banned
She's been very good about answering all of my questions too. Pagan will be my first Sphynxperience and she keeps warning me that the breed is addictive. I can't wait to pick her up and maybe meet the other kits too. I think that will be a riot!

"the breed is addictive" ...:LOL: I concur!!

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I also think if we decide to get another female we will go to her. :ThumbsUp:

Uh oh...one of Pagan's tortie sisters is missing from the kitten page which means she's sold. Anything you want to tell us???? Just kidding!

I'm working tomorrow night and my coworker is supposed to swing by with her new kitten so I can meet her. Should be fun, but also crummy because my kitten is younger so my wait is longer. I'm such a WHINER! :Hysterical:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great name, very very cute little girl with unusal markings and we love her little pink chin! At least she will be home for Christmas. That will be nice.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My Wrinkles I got before she was 12 weeks old.
Your time will come to get her.
My sister is still waiting for her sphynx kitten.
You need to get lots of pics of the kitten.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Great name, very very cute little girl with unusal markings and we love her little pink chin! At least she will be home for Christmas. That will be nice.

Hey Sam!

Way to focus on the positive! :ThumbsUp: I like your attitude. Perhaps what I need to do is get SHOPPING for this little one to pass the time. That will help, right? :LOL:

I also fell for her pink chin. First time I saw her was a thumbnail and I thought something was wrong and her tongue hung out, lol, it was her pinky chin. I plan on kissing that chin a LOT.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
My Wrinkles I got before she was 12 weeks old.
Your time will come to get her.
My sister is still waiting for her sphynx kitten.
You need to get lots of pics of the kitten.

Well, my coworker got a pleasant surprise and was able to take her kitten a teensy bit before 12 weeks because she hit the 3lb mark and was doing well in potty habits and social skills to get sprung early. I'm hoping Pagan is on the same learning curve! I told the breeder I'd send chicken livers to fatten her up if it gets her home any earlier!

I have to warn you I am terrible about taking pics. I have exotic shorthair sisters and the other board I participate on is about ready to kill me for the lack of photographs!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ask the breeder what she likes and go shopping for her.
I asked before I got Cleo and bought her stuff before she came.
Her breeder had to cancel her flight 2 times because he did not want to ship when it was to cold.
I am in a site called TCS and they were buging me for pictures non stop.
In fact I posted that she had been dropped off at the airport. and they said bring the camera and take pics.
I am sure you will love the kitten when you get her.
When we picked Cleo up at teh airport she came to me purring.

Back