Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Painters or artists on here??

Crombie00

Lairian
I am an artist (mixed media and acrylic only) and have to keep my studio shut due to safety for my babies. Just hoping that there may be other artists on here w. some suggestions on a possible way to baby-proof the studio and introduce them slowly to the room?? Or just keep things as they are and not let them come in??

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I am an artist (mixed media and acrylic only) and have to keep my studio shut due to safety for my babies. Just hoping that there may be other artists on here w. some suggestions on a possible way to baby-proof the studio and introduce them slowly to the room?? Or just keep things as they are and not let them come in??
I believe @Cleopatra Beers household is, perhaps she can chime in with suggestions. :)

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
This is Bob Beers. I keep items vulnerable or harmful to Cleo and Marcus out of reach or under lock just to be Safe.

Crombie00

Lairian
Any pics of your studio or how you have it organized would be great. I am thinking of what type shelves or organizers I might need. Thanks!!!

Crombie00

Lairian
They cry for awhile outside my studio then go off but I hate not letting them be in there