Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Paka is limping

Yoda mom

Staff member
@tuffysmommy wonderful update! love the adorable pics too!
hugs and head smooches!
keep us updated as you can :)

tuffysmommy

Lairian
Hi, I have spent every possible waking moment with Paka and the others. Two weeks ago, I think, we took down the crate and left the bed that was in it in its place. Paka continued to like the bed best for a few days but now comes out and lies under her living room blankies. She is remembering things to do that I had almost forgotten. The others too. It is like a bad nightmare that luckily we have all awakened to realize is over. Thanks all for the support. Be well.

tuffysmommy

Lairian
Oh my goodness, she is wonderful. We are closer than ever. They are all a bit confused about why the human servants are home bothering them.
1AC2E72A-7DF6-4C74-A895-ADA0B8658F57.jpeg

I hope everyone is well and safe.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh my goodness, she is wonderful. We are closer than ever. They are all a bit confused about why the human servants are home bothering them. View attachment 99188
I hope everyone is well and safe.
No way! I’m sure they are thrilled to have you around so much.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

tuffysmommy

Lairian
I’m thinking they run around more when we aren’t home. They wait for us to play with them and prefer to be held and petted.. My husband has lost 15 lbs. I’ve lost 5. The cats have found them. Paka is up .5 which is ok because she lost when she was sick but Foxy is up .8 and Biscuit almost 2. No extra food.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Lol why what happened?

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I see. Yes that would be harder.