Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pancakes gotcha day!

Gaily

Lairian
Today is pancakes gotcha day. It is 3:30 am and I cant sleep cause of excitement. We plan on leaving around 5 am to start traveling to our breeder. To pick him up. Will update more when we get him! But here is some pictures of him growing up!
1221.jpeg
1271.jpeg
1386.jpeg
thanks to the breeder for the pictures!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy gotcha day. Pancake is getting handsomer and handsomer. And so adorable.
Can't wait to see pics of him in his new forever home

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! What a cutie! :)

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oooooh how exciting! It sounds like a longish road trip so I hope you have a small litter pan in the car just in case. One of those disposable lasagna pans would do. Happy gotcha day!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Gaily Happy Pancake Gotcha day! Safe miles and sphynx smiles! I knoe your hearts are going patter! special to share and have his new born pic to now transformation !
Absolutely adorable

Look forward to gotcha day pics and tales! Drive safe to and from home ...
Almost there !

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Gaily awhhh such a cutie! Safe miles and sphnyx smiles !
Please let us know when you get home , I kmow it’s been a looong day on the road..
Surelly you will be busy when you get home but pls send s quick note to let us know you and Pancake are home safe !
Happy Pancake gotcha!

Sooo stinkin cute and a wonderful traveler :)
Big gotcha kiss from me !

Gaily

Lairian
He's doing good, Not getting along with the dog at all but thats to be expected since we couldnt slowly introduce them due to small spaces but my dog Luna has been very gentle and dodging him when he growls.
We were a bit worried but he had his first poop here finally it had been a day so i think he is feeling better about the place.
He loves to give licks and clean my hands. Already drew first blood too with my thumb cause he smelled and tasted powdered salmon on it XD but he normally just licks my arms or the tops of my hands.
He is a cuddle bug when he isnt all hyper and running around. All and all he is a sweet heart. very mellow most of the time unless he wants to play.

62148566_1158819380967333_5843147399542865920_o.jpg

He is already spoiled and loved, Sleeping under the covers. (The white fur is luna's fur, she is a husky and sheds a lot!)

Though the one thing he doesnt like is me cleaning his paws off. We got clumping litter cause thats all they had. >: So it clumps to his paws and i have to use baby wipes to get them clean again. He doesnt like that at all XD other then that we can touch his paws no problem.

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh Pancakes is just precious and such a stunning boy! I'm sure he and Luna will be friends soon :) Congrats on now being owned by a sphynx as well as a husky! {}

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Really so handsome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is so beautiful! Congratulations! How are he and Luna getting along now?