Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Paper's?

marilyn

Lairian
My sisters cat was purchased with papers and breeding rights. The seller signed the breeding rights over (We have that contract) and said he would mail us the papers. Now he will not send the papers. what can we do?

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The big question I have is- do you have a contract stating that this cat was registered with TICA or CFA and given full breeding rights? If so, I'd contact your registry and see if they can't light a fire under the breeder's butt IF they are refusing you the papers. If it's just a case of needing patience- well, I don't have much patience, but I've come to realized TICA can be s-l-o-w at times and you really need to just wait.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The big question I have is- do you have a contract stating that this cat was registered with TICA or CFA and given full breeding rights? If so, I'd contact your registry and see if they can't light a fire under the breeder's butt IF they are refusing you the papers. If it's just a case of needing patience- well, I don't have much patience, but I've come to realized TICA can be s-l-o-w at times and you really need to just wait.

What BirthdaySuit said.

I don't find TICA too bad, but I'm really having second thoughts about using CFA as they are extremely slow and have made errors on paperwork (and ignored emails concerning the errors.)

marilyn

Lairian

so then about how long does it take usually to receive papers this is my first kitty so not sure.the kitty she got was in a classified ad. she is not neutered though and he gave her breeding rights though. he told her that the mother was a champion my sister seen the mom and dad the mom was blue and the dad was a odd eyed yellow and white. he never said were her papers were from or anything! she now feels dupped!he also told her he was having problems getting the mom of her kittens papers also wtf do i do now:ThumbsDown:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
sounds like if he is really being honest that he is getting dupped as well and may be having issues on his end as well. I have ZERO advice but I hope it all works out.

Back