Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Payback's a Sphynx

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
So...
I know I posted my Magi the Loony story for the day but in light of having missed a few days inbetween her 'tails' of insanity (ba-dum crash!) I will share tonights humors.

The curtains open on bathtime.
Stage left enters my fiance, Lara, filling the bathtub in her bathing suit. Our dear, crazy Magi doesn't like the water at all, we've tried all kinds of things but a bathtub full of warm water with one or the other of us bathing with her is the calmest we get her. Tonight was my fiance's turn.

She tells me the water's ready and to fetch the 'fuzzylessness' as she calls Magia. I unwrapped the very warm sphynx from her blanket mess on the couch, she had been sleeping after a long and tiring fight with Sulu, one of my other cats. I bring her to be bathed and...
Nothing. She didn't even start crying, like normal. We shrug, assume that she's just still mostly asleep and I hand her to my waiting fiance in the tub. I never shut the door behind me because she never tries to run.

Oh, little did we know that under this furless noggin was a mastermind's scheme in full swing.
Lara and I talk as sweet seeming Magi stays still and lets my fiance soap her up...

Put down your drinking glasses people, you're about to roll.

Suddenly and without warning Magi starts to struggle, this time she was really going at it. Lara trying so hard to hold on to her slippery, soaped-up frame but she was sliping out of My fiance's hands like she herself was a bar of wet soap. Finally Lara caught her, by this time the bathroom is half covered in water, and my fiance picks her up and holds her close to her face. "What's wrong with you?!" My fiance asks worriedly and then, in a manner that would make a drunken construction worker proud, Magi cracks the loudest fart ever...
In my fiance's face!
Lara drops her sputtering and Magi seems to bounce back out of the water as quickly as she had hit it and goes running right out the bathroom door!
Wet and still soapy she slids most of the way out of the bathroom. Finding purchase on the hall carpet and takes off at a dead run. Lara and I chasing her and trying to catch her but she's to slippery! Lara's soaked, I'm soaked and so is half of the living room and all of the bathroom!
Then in a death-defying leap from the desk to the floor, lands on a poor sleeping Sulu, whom had chased her around all morning. He leaps up three feet in the air and goes running away from Magi whom is batting at him and wet.
All of this my 15 year old Russian blue sits watching with glitter in her eyes, I swear she was laughing at us.
It was Lara following me, following Magi who was chasing Sulu. Some how I found us running back toward the bathroom were the fight had started.
Only to then die laughing at Sulu in the bathtub yowling and sopping wet, with Magi sitting calmly liking her paw, sitting a top the tolit.
Magi, let us finish bathing her without incident.

Nice pay back Magi.:LOL::LOL:

fezmarie73

Lairian
:LOL: :LOL:

I love it! And as for your Russian Blue? YES. She was definitely laughing at everyone! Those cats are loaded with 'cattitude'!

Speaking of baths... I'm off to bathe the Duck. He always holds a grudge against me for about an hour afterward, although he isn't too proud to accept a treat for being such a trooper.

Thanks for the laugh!

Heather

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Another great story, Sylvr! Have you thought about becoming a writer? You sure have the skills for it!

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
Another great story, Sylvr! Have you thought about becoming a writer? You sure have the skills for it!
Actually, my mom and aunt are both famous writers. No, I'm not saying who they are, pin names are there for a reason. (*shutter* scary fans!)
I've written a couple novels, hundreds of shorts, a novel length book of poetry. I never spell good the first time around but that's what editing is for! Never published anything because I learned about the market and what sells/what doesn't sell and my writing is simply to dark for main stream. My first completed short story, Russian Roulette, proved that to me. My father, ex-military war-vet, was hard pressed to read passed half way! He had admitted it unsettled him.

For now,, I'll just write my funny clips about Magi and wait for the teenage-angst to seep out of my writing.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Great story! thanks for sharing!:BigSmile:

LOL! Now that was a good one!!!! Hahahaha! Love the stories of Magia!!! Things will never be dull as long as she is around!

susi794

Staff member
Great visuals on the bath story Sylvr--thanks for sharing.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol, you've just learned the #1 rule of sphynxhood bathing: Close the door whenever possible. Cute story.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
bwahahahahaha! Oh my goodness that was funny!!! Her antics always give me a good laugh..thanks for that,,Im sure many of us needed it!