Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pedda has a rough day

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pedda needed to be beautiful for her date with Santa at PetSmart so she got her ears cleaned and a pedicure and a bath. None of which she likes. Then, inspired by all the other kitties who have lovely Christmas photos, she endured being wrapped up like a mummy in her fleece blankie and being driven 25 miles, then was fondled by a strange man. She accused him of squeezing her butt but forgave him in the end and even gave him a kiss. What she won't do for the homeless kitties!

The one bright spot would have been when she went to relax in front of the parakeet cages. She loves the parakeets. But above them was a green cheeked conure and it was the noisest bird ever. He took one look at Pedda and started screeching. That bird terrorized my poor kitty! I don't think she'll ever recover from it.

So I console her on the drive home by telling her how everyone is going to see how pretty she is and what a good girl she was on Santa's lap. And as if enough things hadn't gone wrong for her today, even her human slave let her down. The scanner turned out to be broken and her human must be an idiot cause she can't get it fixed. But a solution (almost) was found. I took pictures of the pictures! So for all her efforts Pedda can now show the world...

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok, I gotta admit... he really was creepy. And sloppy. He put zero effort into being a santa. I was disappointed and ya'll can see what Pedda thought of him. Then that bird screeched at her and she couldn't get out of there fast enough. Course the very moment we got home she was back to normal and started yipping for her dinner.

Good thing she doesn't know she has her big Christmas present coming up on Tuesday! That's microchip day. **evil grin**

tessblack

Banned
I know these pics are for charity but some of the Santas are pretty scary. Ours had rubber boots on the old style ones that looked so funny, He is rather scary. I let the kids sit by the bird cages and it like they are in a trance.

Back