Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pedda's SS gift

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here's a video of Pedda and her SS gift. I'm not sure who you are. I suspect bella07 by process of elimination... are you my Secret Santa?

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

susi794

Staff member
Gosh--I loved hearing Pedda's little vocalizations! What a sweet girl she seems like. Your gifts were great! Loved the window perch idea!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The perch was great! I know right where I'm going to put it. She loves to lay on my kitchen counter right in front of the windows so rather than put it up with the brackets I'm just going to lay it on the counter. I never put a kitty bed there cause they're all too bulky, but the perch will work out perfectly! And the top is removable and washable which is even better.

Bella07

Banned
Hi Marlene, yes, I was your Secret Santa! I loved the video, it was fun watching both yours and Pedda's reaction as you opened the gift. I really hope that you like and are able to use the cat window perch. When I went shopping, I tried to think of something that I know that my cats and I would love, with the hopes that you and Pedda would also. And I had seen in one of your previous posts that Pedda loved Greenies (well, at least that's what I remember reading!) so I added those. And the feather toy, well every beautiful little girl needs a new pink accessory now and then! Happy Holidays, thanks for sharing Marlene and Pedda!

Back