Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Peeps

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What is a good product to get rid of the peep smell on the rug????

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I have tried everything and just found A new one in lowes rugdoctor makes it and it is called urine be gone ( red bottle) it worked great compared to the others. You just soak the rug with it and put a old towel on top and all the pee soaks up!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I have tried Nature's Miracle and it did not work for me alot of people say it works but for us it did not. Maybe I did something wrong but I bought 2 bottles and still had the smell.:ThumbsDown:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have tried Nature's Miracle and it did not work for me alot of people say it works but for us it did not. Maybe I did something wrong but I bought 2 bottles and still had the smell.:ThumbsDown:
Nature's Miracle never worked for me either... I took out all the carpet in my house, I used to use some ammonia & hot water before.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
We have hardwood in every room but 2 and I think that is going to be our fall project!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yea I am not a fan of carpet... it messes with mine & Padoodimus' allergies too much. Plus carpet is actually one of the dirtiest things you come in contact with daily....It grosses me out to think of it. :Badly:Thats the OCD kicking in.