Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pencil Sketches

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I just got my drawing that Renee did of Kienna, using the photo in my avatar as reference. I think I've posted it above. It is GORGEOUS! What a great memorial to my soul-kitty:ThumbsUp:

Last edited:

Gizzymom

Banned
I am so honored that I have been chosen, from all the talented artist out there, to create drawings of our beloved Sphynx cats

Just as we are honored to have such a talented artist in our midst to capture the essence of these gorgeous creatures!!! :Smile:

P.S. I have photos chosen of Gizmo... just waiting for my coworker to scan the baby pic for me... then I will send both together. You received paypal, correct? :ThumbsUp:

firehillqueen

Banned
BelleSketch1.jpg

The beautiful Belle...

TotenEngel

Banned
absolutley stunning!
Do you do our furry feline friends too?
I currently have 4 beautiful boys (only one sphynxy so far!) and would love pictures of all of them, but what I would really love is one of my old boy that I lost a couple of months ago (as a starter!)

firehillqueen

Banned
absolutley stunning!
Do you do our furry feline friends too?
I currently have 4 beautiful boys (only one sphynxy so far!) and would love pictures of all of them, but what I would really love is one of my old boy that I lost a couple of months ago (as a starter!)

Any fur baby I will draw for you. It is not limited to Sphynx. I have drawn and painted all kinds of animals ( and people ) I had just never drawn Sphynx until I got some of my own.

firehillqueen

Banned
Everyone is so kind with their comments on the sketches. I think I have found a very special nitch doing these lovely, wonderful cats. I think the colored eyes in the pencil drawing bring such a unique flavor to a plain ol' drawing.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Everyone is so kind with their comments on the sketches. I think I have found a very special nitch doing these lovely, wonderful cats. I think the colored eyes in the pencil drawing bring such a unique flavor to a plain ol' drawing.

I agree with both: you have definately found your calling sketching these beautiful creatures and adding color to their eyes makes it seem as though they are looking right through you.
Maybe I can get the breeder to send me a really good photo of Skinderella so I don't have to wait to get my sketch of the girls done-we'll see :BigSmile:

Back