Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

People Food!!!!

Gable being the nosey Sphynx that he is, always has to jump on the counter when food is being prepared to see if it is something that a naked cat would enjoy tasting. He is aways looking for milk, butter or cheese which are his absolute favorites. He couldn't care less about meat, he is definitely a dairy cat.

So tonight I was making a salad and had the shredded lettuce in a bowl and had to step out of the kitchen for a moment. I came back to see none other than the Naked Prince himself, head buried in bowl, blissfully chewing on a mouthful of romaine.

Who would have thought I can turn my back on chicken wings but I have to hide the lettuce and cheese!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nofuratu also enjoys munching on lettuce! and any vegetable such as peas or carrots. He loves dairy too! But he also likes meat. When I defrost meat for dinner I often come into the kitchen with pork chops or chicken breasts being dragged accross the counter.

Im glad to hear about another sphynx that eats lettuce! Nofuratu likes to share my wraps with me with pita bread lettuce and feta cheese. mmmm!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maybe he's health conscious and doesn't wanna get that "sphynx tummy" lol.. love this story!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So funny because Leo loves people food and I think that is the one thing he will not eat!
Athena is more picky she will do chicken or eggs and ice cream.

wundrlust

Lairian
I love the way mine roam on the counter sniffing everything only to turn away with their lips curled under. I just started Kirstie Ally's Organic Diet. Found it much easier to buy frozen organic meals at Whole Foods then preparing my own. Plus, less costly. Nudies love their raw food but not into my organics except for dairy stuff. Hair or no hair...cats love dairy!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Makes mine sound like a right slob...he only likes pizza and chips!!

X

Mo has his 'special human foods' that he thinks he's intitled to eat. Main one being chips! Which he loves flicking round the carpet for half an hour before eating. He knowns when I've bought 'chippys' home! :LOL:

He also likes crisps, yogurt, cheese and banana too! But he isn't bothered about much else except his own biscuits! He was a lot worse a year back but seems to of calmed down a bit!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
OMG...:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: That is just too funny Marna...

Christina, do you think Snuffies Fashions could manage some Speedo's and Bikini's for this summer's new line????:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Snuffie doesn't know it yet but yes!!! I found a pretty cool spandex at joanns the other day in all sorts of colors! They won't be called Speedo tho, I'm naming them Snuff-O! lmbo!!!!! :LOL::Hysterical:

Snuffie's fashions will not be responsible for any Sphynx tummy overlaps. lol

We can work out something. I'll come up with a prototype after I'm done moving. hehe!!

Im glad to hear about another sphynx that eats lettuce! Nofuratu likes to share my wraps with me with pita bread lettuce and feta cheese. mmmm!

I should offer Gable a wrap next time I have one! I bet he he would enjoy it with lettuce and cheese! He likes yougurt too. Ice cream not so much...too cold.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well, Hibou and Mug-y would do well on their date..lol. She loves pizza! :LOL::LOL::LOL: The chips(as in french fries I presume) she could care less about.

:LOL::LOL:They could be like a modern day feline Lady and the Tramp (don't tell Mug-Y I called him a tramp though!!) :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: he's also partial to crisps (potato chips), when my dad sends me aid packages of Cheetos (I ADORE THEM!!) Mug-Y helps me be licking the cheese flavouring!

X

Back