Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Personality changes…

Hayleylhd

Lairian
Hi All, we have 2 sphynx cats. One who has never been the most loving (but super fun and playful) and one who just loves cuddles and warmth and sitting on you and rubbing on you.
Recently he hasn’t been himself and doesn’t even come upstairs at bed time. He just keeps himself to himself all day every day and night. He’s done it before then one day just suddenly went back to normal after over a month just before we were planning to call the vets. He’d been normal and his loving self for a couple of months and now gone back to being totally off. Is this normal?? Or should we be worried??

Attachments

• C51D6B51-D2CD-4750-8AC0-55148896A76E.jpeg
    C51D6B51-D2CD-4750-8AC0-55148896A76E.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 10

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Hayleylhd , hugs n positive vibes... any changes in the home /environment? remodeling, etc... is he neutered? any changes to poop/pee frequency? Ironically my boy was off.. I discovered a feral kitten in my attic! any strange kitties visiting outside the window?

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love your avatar photo of them cuddling together I think you’re right to keep an eye on him if he’s not behaving himself it’s always a good idea to check.

Back