Personality traits | Sphynxlair

Personality traits

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Talk' started by kalliee129, Jul 9, 2009.

1. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $368.02
    Ratings:
    +55
    I know a lot if not all of us look at our kitties as our own children, but do you sometimes find that they carry on some of your own personality traits? The other day Meecho did something and I can't even remember what it was but the thought that came to mind was like mother like daughter. Am I crazy for feeling that way. Also for all my lives I have had a very specific sneeze and the other day right after Meecho sneezed and sneezed and I'll be damned it sounded exactly like hers. How weird is that? :Dizzy:

2. sydkat7

sydkat7V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $476.00
    Ratings:
    +658
    Hi Kallie, I wouldn't doubt that our animals pick up some our personality quirks....after all, you know how after a while, pets resemble their people....LOL! Sydney and Reno have been with me for so long, I'm sure they've assimilated a few of my habits and idiosyncracies, too.

For instance, my fiance always tells me that my Sydney is a mama's girl....she even likes and dislikes the same foods I do! She's also very introverted and reserved with strangers, just like me. However, (also just like me) after she gets to know and trust a person, she's very loyal and will be your best friend for life. For some reason, she loved my late father, even though she rarely saw him even when he was still alive. Whenever my dad would come to visit, she would jump straight into his lap and love on him while ignoring everybody else...LOL!

I haven't had Piglet as long as the other two, so it's too soon to tell if she's developed any of my personality traits. However, I can tell already that Piglet and I have a special bond with each other....she's just as much my girl as Sydney is!

3. admin

adminAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $268,838.88
    Ratings:
    +17,233
    • Pig
    • Venus Fly trap
    • Black Sphynx
    • Skull head
    Yeah my son swears I look like Leo!? Geez thanks Tommy.:Dizzy:

4. Maximus

MaximusSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $306.00
    Ratings:
    +44
    Lol, like in the begining of 101 Dalmatians when all the dogs look like their owners!