Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

Pet Crafts - crochet!

Hey guys! I wanted to share with you my weird creation I made today after getting inspired to re-fresh my memories how to do crochet. Oh boy! So as some of you might know we dont have a Sphynx kitty (yet) but we do have a pet Chi Cracker Jack. So..Today my mother-in-law gave me some hooks, books to practice my crochet abilities cough cough hahah..which I basically dont have:LOL: My grandma taught me (or tried to) long time ago...like 15 years ago ahaha so you can imagine what was going on here. I didnt understand a single thing with all those abbreviations etc and just was improvising...and at the end it turned out as a Jack's new color. Ian said "Im sorry boy you have to go through this"..he said I made our dog look tottaly gey. :LOL:
so here it goes

On this one you can read in his eyes something like "oh jeez, when this b*tch will stop make a full of me" :LOL:

Ok, enough of jokes :) I have a serious question and about kitty cats. Does anyone of you do any crafts, crochet maybe? LIke a little kitty sweater/top? Do you guys have any easy patterns to use?
I would love to make something like that..or at list try hahah
Thank you!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't do any of those crafty things but I just saw some patterns for dogs over on ebay. Don't see why they wouldn't work for cats too.

I've seen some things at Joann Fabrics. Patterns for crotceh. Sorry I would help but I can only sew.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I can't remember how to crochet, but I was once good a making chains! I knit just a little - only in squares and rectangles! I think the collar makes him look very regal and distinguished.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my gosh.....he is super cute!!! :)
Manly or not, I think the collar looks soooooo adorable on him:ThumbsUp:

Thanks guys! I was trying to look up online, found few but still trying to figure out all of the directions and abbreviations. ))

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL! I think he looks so cute!! What an adorable boy he is...love the one with his tongue out!

X

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cute. I can't crochet, never tried. I used to be able to knit though.

When I get 5minutes this evening I'll try to look for patterns for you.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't know anything about crochet, but your puppy is ADORABLE!!