Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Petco visit

GMPLAX23

Lairian
Hi everyone!
Tut turned 1 on August first so I wanted to spoil him with a new toy and a trip to the store! He did so well :D He did meow a whole lot in the car but was comfortable in the store. He was great on his leash and meandered (as cats do). The employees were very inviting and interested in him. A few families came up and asked lots of questions (y) I ended up buying adult food for tut :eek: and a new stuffed fish for him to wrestle :ROFLMAO: Tut was also nice and got the dogs at the house a bone each. Happy Birthday Tut!!
if you want, you can see pictures and a video of tut with his new toy on Instagram @my.sphynx.kitty.tut

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Happy belathed birthday Tut! What a great birthday gift you got.

It's great Tut loved the visit to the store and showed so many families how wonderful sphynx are

JojoCatMama

Lairian
Hi everyone!
Tut turned 1 on August first so I wanted to spoil him with a new toy and a trip to the store! He did so well :D He did meow a whole lot in the car but was comfortable in the store. He was great on his leash and meandered (as cats do). The employees were very inviting and interested in him. A few families came up and asked lots of questions (y) I ended up buying adult food for tut :eek: and a new stuffed fish for him to wrestle :ROFLMAO: Tut was also nice and got the dogs at the house a bone each. Happy Birthday Tut!!
if you want, you can see pictures and a video of tut with his new toy on Instagram @my.sphynx.kitty.tut
What a fun adventure! I can't wait to take mine on a leashe out in public!

Back