Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Peterbald Mother

Clawed Monet

Lairian
Clawed Monet is a spunky, 7 year old Peterbald. I have visited this community many times in the past for concerns regarding Monet and have always been informed. I am glad to now be a member and hope to help new naked kitty owners as much as I had been helped!

Attachments

• IMG_4489.jpg
    IMG_4489.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 66

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Aww what a cute pic. Looking forward to seeing you post often and of course many more pics of your baby Monet.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Clawed Monet adorable ! So glad you joined us and will be sharing pics amd tales of your Peterbald Momet sweetie! Your Peterbald experience will definitely help all of us ..
Thank you!

Head smoocjes sent!

alandsim

Lairian
a) she is such a cutie and b) I am definitely looking forward to hearing about this breed! I have a donskoy girl and I've been telling my partner I'd like to have of all three naked breeds at some point in my lifetime ; )

Clawed Monet

Lairian
@Clawed Monet Great that you decided to sign up, welcome! I adore Peterbalds and Monet is just beautiful {= How did you get the nails pink!? :oops:

The nails are Soft Paws brand, claw caps, the humane and pet-friendly alternative to declawing. They come in all colours! I clean Monet’s eyes regularly and keep her face clear of dirt, litter debris and anything else that may irritate her eyes; yet, from time to time, she will groom with her front paws that can leave scratches on her cheek bones and under her eyes. I keep the back claws exploded for personal scratching but ensure the claws always cliped and filed.

Attachments

• D19138C9-A92D-4F53-9E8C-3BE855ACAC2C.jpeg
    D19138C9-A92D-4F53-9E8C-3BE855ACAC2C.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 46

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The nails are Soft Paws brand, claw caps, the humane and pet-friendly alternative to declawing. They come in all colours! I clean Monet’s eyes regularly and keep her face clear of dirt, litter debris and anything else that may irritate her eyes; yet, from time to time, she will groom with her front paws that can leave scratches on her cheek bones and under her eyes. I keep the back claws exploded for personal scratching but ensure the claws always cliped and filed.

Oh wow, I didn't know that kind of thing existed! That's so cool :D Yea, don't get me started on declawing..... makes me so furious!

Sheldon13

Staff member
I had a kitty once that liked to claw furniture so we used the nail caps. His back feet were also exposed so he could groom and what not. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Clawed Monet is a spunky, 7 year old Peterbald. I have visited this community many times in the past for concerns regarding Monet and have always been informed. I am glad to now be a member and hope to help new naked kitty owners as much as I had been helped!
Hello and welcome !
It will be a great advantage to our members to have another knowledgable sphynx momma on board ! Your baby is just too darn cute and I cannot wAit to see more pictures !
Did I see his pink nail covers lol does he not mind them ? I think my two little ones would have them off as quickly as I put them on ah ah
But if he had them from being young he will be used to them I guess .. they do look cute on him
Xxx❤️❤️❤️Xxx

Back