Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Petunia died today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susi794

Staff member
Petunia was gone when I came home tonight from school...I guess she just couldn't survive the URI. RIP little girl--be with Itty Bit and remind him that I loved you both so very much.
Thanks to all of you who prayed for her...:Cry::Cry::Cry:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Man, I'm sad now. This may sound a little selfish and uncaring but I really hate reading threads like this. I usually avoid them. I shouldn't. As Jake Sully says in Avatar "you're spirit goes with Eywa".

I hope you can find comfort in knowing your babes are no longer suffering.
I think all of us here can relate to how you must be feeling.
*warm thoughts and best wishes headed your way*

Im so sorry Susi. I really wish there was something I could say to make it all better but from experience I know how it goes. I'm just so sorry and please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your gang. xoxo

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow I am so sorry Susi! I was really hoping this was going to be done with! May this really be the last one you lose!! Many BIG HUGS and thoughts and prayers to you and the gang!! May petunia and itty bit be playing with many cat toys while watching over the rest of the gang!!

Man, I'm sad now. This may sound a little selfish and uncaring but I really hate reading threads like this. I usually avoid them. I shouldn't. As Jake Sully says in Avatar "you're spirit goes with Eywa".
I have to agree with you on this. I am now sitting here crying, but I just have to read them. I think it is a great place to share things good and bad. Susi I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now and how exhausted you must be through all this. We are thinking about you here. At least for the time they were with you they were so loved.:Cry::Cry::Cry:

susi794

Staff member
Thanks everybody. I love you all so very much and I know you would do anything you could to help if it were possible to do so. All I want to do is cry, but that's not fair to the three other little souls in there with Lulu who still need a mama lady.

I just got back from the bathroom--played a little with the three babies that are left--Rosie, Tiddlywinks and Zuchini. Winky and Zuch are fat little wrinkly butts and Rosie is the prettiest little thing--Zuchini was sleeping, with Rosie curled around his neck...but Winky was sitting up looking at me. I petted his little head and he liked it. He came crawling over for some love--I of course, picked him up and gave him a bunch of kisses and gave him a little pep talk about the lots and lots of godparents he has, how many people love him so much already, and what a good life he is going to have someday with a forever family who loves him and plays with him and lets him sleep with them in their beds. That maybe they will have lots of cat toys and a friend for him to hang out with...so he has to stay healthy, he just has to!

Then when I put him back down he woke up Zuchini and Rosie, so I had to repeat the process-- so they could hear their own stories too.
Please just continue to pray for us...to let the dying stop.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Susie, my heart goes out to you. I wish you were closer so Abby and I could give you a big hug and a shoulder to cry on. God bless you, things have got to turn around.

Status
Not open for further replies.