Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Photo Journalist; captures last moments

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Just read this article and then looked up the artist full collection and all I can say is bless this mans heart.
I could not be there for all of these moments; I cried (sitting in my office at work) just reading the article.
Honestly bless those who are there for people in these heart wrenching moments for their care and compassion.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I belong to a Pet Photographer group, and a LOT of the Pros in there do "Final Moments" sessions. They also do special, impromptu sessions if someone calls and asks to have pictures taken, because the pet is about to pass on. They always bump those kinds of sessions to the front of the queue.

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I belong to a Pet Photographer group, and a LOT of the Pros in there do "Final Moments" sessions. They also do special, impromptu sessions if someone calls and asks to have pictures taken, because the pet is about to pass on. They always bump those kinds of sessions to the front of the queue.

That's a beautiful thing for those who can handle it.
My sister is a vet tech and has been there for people in these moments; I tell her all the time how proud I am that is the type of person who can lend support to other in such a painful time. Not everyone has that ability.